The Kung Fu Thread!

With the recent passing of the legendary Kung Fu movie pioneer Run Run Shaw, I looked back at some of the movies he dropped that were a HUGE part of my youth. Saturday afternoon Kung Fu cinemas were always a blast.

He had a long(106) and productive life, and he will be missed.

Some to reminisce on:

Five Deadly Venoms

The 36th Chamber of Shaolin

Return To The 36th Chamber

I'm thinking I may be a bit too young to comment on the Saturday Afternoon Kung-Fu titles. But I do like martial art films, especially Kung-Fu Movies! My favorites are:

The Deadly Duo - 1971
My Kingdom - 2011
The Snake, The Tiger, and The Crane - 1980
Kung Fu Hustle - 2004
Fist of Fury - 1972
Iron Monkey 1993
House of Flying Daggers - 2004
I still enjoy watching run run shaw old school kung fu movies to this day. The voice overs are very entertaining. I will never forget when back in the day Fox 2 used to run Saturday kung fu movies RIP
I'm thinking I may be a bit too young to comment on the Saturday Afternoon Kung-Fu titles. But I do like martial art films, especially Kung-Fu Movies! My favorites are:

The Deadly Duo - 1971
My Kingdom - 2011
The Snake, The Tiger, and The Crane - 1980
Kung Fu Hustle - 2004
Fist of Fury - 1972
Iron Monkey 1993
House of Flying Daggers - 2004 Originally Posted by Glynette
A bit young, perhaps, but never too late to check out the three classics above. I do like your list too.

I still enjoy watching run run shaw old school kung fu movies to this day. The voice overs are very entertaining. I will never forget when back in the day Fox 2 used to run Saturday kung fu movies RIP Originally Posted by Thatdude
The voice-overs are frigging hilarious, but they added to the TOTAL enjoyment. Back in the day we'd see the newest ones in the cinema or at a drive-in double feature.

Chinese Super ninjas.......and any,Bruce lee movies....
Ong Bak
Chinatown kid, Master Killer, Kid w the golden arm , and any Bruce Li flick ...R.I.P Run Run Shaw
Anyone remember INFRA-MAN?