Which QB should the Texans Draft with the 1st Pick

Just for Daddio...

I'm torn between Johnny Football, Clowney, and trading down
They won't go very far with a rookie quarterback.
I voted trade down. If they do take a QB, it will be either Bortles or Bridgewater. I think OBrien would prefer Bortles.
take clowney number 1 and they still can get bortles #33 probaly
Did you see where Sean Jones said that Clowney has huge holes in his game and will be a complete bust in the pros unless he gets the proper coaching on technique. Remember he was basically a non factor all year
Trade down? OK give me the one team who is willing to trade up.
Keep the pick get what you need a quarterback
Trade down? OK give me the one team who is willing to trade up. Originally Posted by BigLouie
5 teams that have a history of blunders just might. My guess Cleveland.
1st round drafted qbs have a tendency to be a bust. But 1st overall usually do well. Cam newton, Andrew luck for an example.
1st round drafted qbs have a tendency to be a bust. But 1st overall usually do well. Cam newton, Andrew luck for an example. Originally Posted by Chaparro
Nobody like those 2 in this years draft. Bortles is the closest in size and athleticism.
Thanks DED you are the man and thanks for posting the other options.

I would love to trade down and get more picks too. We have many holes to fill on the Texans for sure. It does scare me to potentially have to face Luck and JFF twice each year if the Jags drafted JFF. That would suck. I can picture Earl Mitchell chasing JFF for about 15 seconds while JFF scrambles and makes a play that kills us. Not even sure Watt could catch JFF.

I voted JFF
I think we can trade down and still get Manziel.
Is Case not the answer? Need help at so many places. Penn State Coach. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeee
5 teams that have a history of blunders just might. My guess Cleveland. Originally Posted by bambino
Why should Cleveland. They can sit tight and still get one of the three QBs.
Why should Cleveland. They can sit tight and still get one of the three QBs. Originally Posted by BigLouie
Maybe they're enamored with one of them and have the draft picks to trade up to get their "guy". That's why teams usually do it. I wonder if Washington would like to take a mulligan on the RG3 trade. Not looking too good now.