Who has caught this season's flu?

Guess no one wants to hear someone whine about a cold, but I just got over the worse Flu of my life. I took seven days of sick pay, and can honestly say I have never taken off more than two days for a cold prior to this in my life. Seems like everyone on Facebook has a relative or a coworker in the hospital. If you haven't had the flu yet, get the damn shot! I will never enter another Flu season without doubling down on Vitamin C and taking the shot.
I took the flu shot, however I just got over a pretty severe URI and bronchitis. Missed 3 days of work.
Me! It's been 1week and just now feeling better. This has been the start of a shitty new year
I had the flu shot in October and have not been sick at all, except for the magic brownie I ate on a flight to Kona that fucked me up big time
Wow, I was going to start a thread about this same topic. It appears that everyone in my office has had the flu at some point and it seems to be a strong variant taking some out for days. Surprisingly I have not got sick at all this season, knock on wood. But I do have a regiment of taking 1000MG of vitamin C every few days and drinking lots of water and working out.
The worst flu I ever had was back in 2007 and that was the same year I got my one and only flu shot. I'll never get a flu shot again.