Slow day maybe?

With all these schools closed today is it going to be a slow dat for the ladies??
Ice, ice, baby.

Oh, yes. The Houston TranStar map looks like a demolition derby nightmare, bridge closures, accidents, accidents, more accidents, people stuck on the highways. STAY HOME. The lovely gentleman who was set to visit with me from breakfast to dinner today cancelled due to the polar conditions precipitating a school closure, perfectly understandable. Perhaps the ladies will receive some calls after the thaw later this afternoon, but the roads will still be wet and ice over again tonight. I think I will take the break between freezing points and skate off to the Irish Chihuahua Refuge for the weekend. There's snow on the ground there, not enough to build a snowman, but maybe a snow dog.

Btw, what's the difference between a snowman and a snow woman? SNOWBALLS.

To the fellow who rang me at 6 a.m. wanting me to make an outcall to his hotel this morning since it was too dangerous for HIM to drive: Are your %$#@*^& crazy?
I hope my two playmates make it today...I am so horny! lol

Stay safe everyone!!

{It is snowing in New orleans!}
We ladies are troopers! Just moved the time back a little but, am still keeping my men warm Stay safe out there everyone!
Just mention you're giving a small discount and fellas will get too you quick .
I would be happy to give anyone that desired Fancy time today a $50 Polar Bear Hug discount, but wouldn't that be a thre-AD if I mentioned it here?

I would be happy to give anyone that desired Fancy time today a $50 Polar Bear Hug discount, but wouldn't that be a thre-AD if I mentioned it here?

Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
Of course it would be a threAD...and we need the entertainment.
Then I shall publicly and tenaciously argue any points I'm given over my thre-AD for the personal amusement of ECCIE members today. I can no doubt direct complainants to much more blatant self promotions by other providers in Co-ed and whine piteously about how I'm being discriminated against, blah, blah, blah.

Or.... I may just go home after all and nuzzle warm chihuahuas while drinking Baileys-laced hot chocolate.
sorry to hijack the thread Richard...hope you find some snugglebunny luving sweetheart!
My play dates canceled today. Due to weather. I expect a slow day. Ill be around if anyone is near by and wants to play. Other than that, Baileys Irish Cream with my coffee, a late breakfast, and quiet afternoon. Maybe can get laid this evening.
A little snow and ice and the entire city of Houston shuts down
just be thankful were not up far north!

Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
Go Fancy!
Too cute, Dallas! I need that little trailer for my guys. Speaking of which....

The Irish Chihuahua Refuge proudly welcomes its two newest residents, The Mighty Thor and Loki the Licky. Twelve weeks old, bold brother Thor (white) and sneaky-tongued sister Loki (dark), already spoiled rotten and rulers of the house after less than 2 weeks.

We now return this thread to non-chihuahua discussion.
Attached Images File Type: jpg Too cute! comp.jpg (15.6 KB, 131 views) File Type: jpg Loki has my heart comp.jpg (26.5 KB, 132 views)
lol cuteys

Ok back on topic..
I see the sun! Yeahhhhhhh!!!