Gianna Bellisa Warning!!!

Gee A Cee....I'm starting to think you have a serious mental problem, dude.

And G.B. You keep stroking the fire, girl. Ignore him from now on.... Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick

There is no one person at fault here. Both of them are. Captain Sav-a-Ho relationships can only end one way.

From a woman's perspective, she knew he had a mental problem going in, but kept pushing and pushing as long as she got what she wanted. Honestly, I would be wary of men that go above and beyond the call of duty. Some men prey on women in need. Just like some women prey on men that need to be needed. This was a match made in heaven.

I'm not saying there's anything wrong with helping a lady out, but the KICKER is the fact that she's willing to do something strange for a little bit of change. MAKE HER EARN IT. Then she can do what she wants with the money.

I will be glad when more men embrace women who have the ability to be independent. Stories about ladies that want to get out of the business but can't because she's got 3 ho cases melt all our hearts, but that's not your problem. She can't rent her own apartment, or doesn't know how to have two leases, that's tough. Why she would move into or do incalls from an apartment where she is not on the lease is beyond me. Why she would break cardinal rules to involve a client in her life is beyond me. If I were a guy, I'd stop seeing a woman dead set on involving me in her personal life.

I'm not saying that we can't be friends. We can even tell each other REAL things about each other, but there should be no situation where clients should get involved with real life.

I'm not saying that you can't NEED help, but a lady knows how to get a few bucks if she needs it. She shouldn't be borrowing anything from any client.

I'm not saying that it's not okay to want to spoil a woman, I'm saying choose those you help a little more carefully.

I'm not saying it's not a good thing to be spoiled, because it is. Very good. But choose those who spoil you a little more carefully.
I'm through responding to such garbage. In the near future I will have a web site up with all emails, texts and police reports in chronological order. Then you'll see who the lying sack of shit really is. Originally Posted by gee_a_cee
This kind of thing is not making you look any better.
This kind of thing is not making you look any better. Originally Posted by Fort Worth Punk
So what would you suggest? The facts, which are in email, text, and police report form, cannot be posted here.
Dude it sounds to me like you were seeing her alot!!! If you were making trips to see her 2 or 3 times a day you must have been obsessed. The fact that you're going to put up a website proves it even further that you're obsessed!!! Then to say you think she cared when you seen other ladies let's me know you got your feelings way to involved. You sound like a butt hurt sugar daddy that wants his money back cause you found out she doesn't love you. You gave her a credit card........who does that? Sugars daddies do. Now you're all butt hurt and want your money back. She didn't steal from him. From the sounds of it he was monopolizing a lot of her time. Last time I checked I can't hang with providers for free. Of course your S/O wants to pursue recovering the money. You just admitted to carrying on a costly affair with a prostitute. My advice to you is not see anymore providers due to the fact you forgot you pay them to leave. It's just sex dude. She's not your wife or girlfriend,and somehow you forgot that. You pay the lady to enjoy your time,flirt a little,get your rocks off and go back to your real life. They provide a service plain and simple. She's a working girl and I'm quite sure if any other lady had a guy seeing her 2 or more times a day they wouldn't turn the money down. Let alone him offer you a CC to use? How many ladies do you think would turn that down? These ladies can say what they would do ,but I bet your sweet ass if I offered 1 of my ATF a CC she wouldn't say no.
Gee A Cee....

Posting a website will only make you look crazier then what you have made yourself look already.

You have had people tell you ON THIS discussion that your making yourself look bad and you ignored it and yet you are still on this quest of yours.

And because you are totally failing to see how bad your making yourself look only confrims you are a obsessed scorned lover. I don't think she stole the money to be honest.....
Dude it sounds to me like you were seeing her alot!!! If you were making trips to see her 2 or 3 times a day you must have been obsessed. The fact that you're going to put up a website proves it even further that you're obsessed!!! Then to say you think she cared when you seen other ladies let's me know you got your feelings way to involved. You sound like a butt hurt sugar daddy that wants his money back cause you found out she doesn't love you. You gave her a credit card........who does that? Sugars daddies do. Now you're all butt hurt and want your money back. She didn't steal from him. From the sounds of it he was monopolizing a lot of her time. Last time I checked I can't hang with providers for free. Of course your S/O wants to pursue recovering the money. You just admitted to carrying on a costly affair with a prostitute. My advice to you is not see anymore providers due to the fact you forgot you pay them to leave. It's just sex dude. She's not your wife or girlfriend,and somehow you forgot that. You pay the lady to enjoy your time,flirt a little,get your rocks off and go back to your real life. They provide a service plain and simple. She's a working girl and I'm quite sure if any other lady had a guy seeing her 2 or more times a day they wouldn't turn the money down. Let alone him offer you a CC to use? How many ladies do you think would turn that down? These ladies can say what they would do ,but I bet your sweet ass if I offered 1 of my ATF a CC she wouldn't say no. Originally Posted by jazz1j
You so hit the head on the nail with this statement.
So what would you suggest? The facts, which are in email, text, and police report form, cannot be posted here. Originally Posted by gee_a_cee
i thought you said you were done responding
I wish to apologize to the members of this board. This is due to the fact that my original post contained too much irrelevant information. Below is what the original post should have said. I am requesting a mod, both here and via PM, to close the thread.

A provider I have seen in the past has, within the last week or so, sent e-mails to my employer claiming harassment, filed bogus harassment charges with the local LE, and threatened to out me to my SO. The threat of outing was of no consequence as I took the precaution of letting my SO know what was going on.

Additional need to know information must be handled via PM.

This provider’s name is Gianna Bellisa.
Thank you for your clarfication. I am certain that it will be appreciated by many.
I will close the thread at your request as it seems to have run it's course with a lot of extra BS thrown in. It will remain closed unless there are a large number of request to reopen. In that case we will have no choice but to reopen it. I personally do not see any advantage to that. This horse is quite dead.

Torito
I have a question, although maybe this isn't the place to ask it.

I know outing someone is frowned upon but is there a policy against posting threats to out someone?

#5 - Outing or threats of outing are taken seriously. Membership here is anonymous and for the privacy of our members it will remain that way. That means any effort or attempt to connect a person's real world information to their username on this board will be dealt with swiftly and harshly. This includes real names, employment, medical info, addresses past or present, images, criminal or driving record, etc. We expect everyone who participates here to respect and go to great lengths to protect the anonymity and privacy of one another. Reckless disregard or accidental outing will also be taken very seriously.

The answer to rules questions can generally be found in the Forum Guidelines.

Torito