Happy Birthday Serena!

A very very happy birthday to you. Happy Chinese New Year too!
Looking forward to doing a few Sake Bombs with you this week. Anyone else interested?
You have to get up really early to beat K Boy to the punch......

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MS. S E R E N A
Happy, happy birthday, you sweet and sexy thang!
YES, YES!! Have a great B-Day!!
Happy Birthday Sweetheart!!!

A Very Happy Birthday to you, Serena!

Hope you have a wonderful day; best wishes to you...
Ahh- thanks everyone!!! Been a fabulous year! Looking forward to another one!! I will say I've met a lot of sweet and wonderful ladies and gents!!! And can't wait for Birthday celebration! Hmmm- sake bombs!! I will take it easy today so I am ready for Wednesday
Happy Birthday to a beautiful lady!
Happy Birthday girly!!! It has been a pleasure getting to know you and I look forward to many more pleasures, hehe!

I can't wait to try my first sake bomb with you!

Love ya girl!
Happy Birthday Serena! So glad to have met you!
Ahh- thanks everyone!!! Been a fabulous year! Looking forward to another one!! I will say I've met a lot of sweet and wonderful ladies and gents!!! And can't wait for Birthday celebration! Hmmm- sake bombs!! I will take it easy today so I am ready for Wednesday
Originally Posted by Serena.Love
Happy Birthday girly!!! It has been a pleasure getting to know you and I look forward to many more pleasures, hehe!

I can't wait to try my first sake bomb with you!

Love ya girl! Originally Posted by Sexy Roxanne
There you have it... a few of us are getting together to Sake Bomb Serena on Wednesday. This is not a social, this is not an event, its not even organized... If you are a "good friend" of Serena already and want to come wish her a happy birthday in person, PM me. If I don't know you, you may need to be vetted by Roxanne, Metal Smith or Cityjazz. Also, space is obviously limited, so we prefer ladies and guys with well stocked wallets to pay the bar tabs.
Happy Birthday Serena!
Hope to spend some time with you in the future.
  • Vyt
  • 01-23-2012, 01:40 PM
Happy birthday!
Happy Birthday Serena!

I'm in for the sucke bomb.