Waco AMP Limits?

I've been to amps here in Waco and then been to amps in Phoenix. Needless to say, the experiences were very different as far as menu options. After returning home here to central texas, I've realized that I've become very spoiled.

I'll keep this short and sweet: If I up the ante with the donation and charm the lady like my heart depended on it, do any of you reckon that CFS could conceivably happen?

I'm well aware of the industry norms here in Waco as well as the fact that amps in larger cities in texas usually yield better results. I just want to be fairly sure that if I tip more in Waco I won't simply end up with an overpriced HE.

All honest but polite responses either in this thread or in pm are greatly appreciated.
I have never had an experience out of about 20 in Waco that resulted in CFS. Some titty play and 1 SE play. I drive to DFW or see a local provider of wanting more.
Short answer is this:

CFS is available in selected AMPs in both DFW and Austin. (1.5 hours either way, up or down I-35).

CFS is NOT available in any AMP in Waco or Killeen or Temple (no AMPs in BCS).

Hope that helps.

Respectfully,

OldSarge
You might be able to push the limits in La Belle (not sure on the correct spelling of the name) if you get the right person.
gl
Just out of curiosity, are there any American massage places in the Waco area? Don't laugh. Please. I used to help run one in Austin, so I know the do exist.

I've always wanted to go in and apply for a job just to see what mamasan would tell me!

I have no idea how an amp is run, but maybe if you developed a relationship with one of the ladies you really like it could be possible outside the amp? Probably not. I imagine they keep pretty good control over that. Just a thought.
Scarlett, if you wanna practice I am a willing subject. Just wanna throw that out there.