Discounts - Review or Return

A lot of ladies new or existing offer review specials. Been complaints about reviews not done.

Great idea offer us guys that are willing to return multiple times a discount or extended time at no charge. Have heard of a lady in Austin that offers a free session to regulars.

Only time we are rewarded is if she goes up on rate so we might be grandfathered.

I typically see same lady multiple times a month.

Sam
I am one that will offer discounts after the second visit for returning 'friends', but I don't advertise those rates because that is between me and that guy.
I also don't increase rates for guys that I've seen before.
I think all of us have had guys take or use the review discount but not write a review. I may send a reminder PM or text asking if the guy was still going to write the review, but I don't make a big deal about it.
I understand the idea behind reduced rates for repeat clients, but so far there are a couple ladies I would like to see but haven't seen because of up charge for initial encounter. Probably petty on my part, just disagree with it.

Like idea of review specials. But definitely lopsided in favor of clients if it's based on initial encounter. That's why I always figured it's more reasonable for discount on 2nd encounter, win-win for everyone.
How much time are you guys willing to waste over an extra 50-100 dollars if you want her pussy pay the fee, now if it is going to strain your budget that's a whole other issue. A whore that has to discount her pussy probably ain't got a pussy good enough for me because if it was she wouldn't have to offer a discount.

This thread is a good reminder the women don't care about anything except your cash.
Crying about discounts is far more insulting to whores than "most" of the things I say, at least in my non humble opinion. Be a man make some money, grow some balls and pay the whore what she wants.
I am one that will offer discounts after the second visit for returning 'friends', but I don't advertise those rates because that is between me and that guy.
I think all of us have had guys take or use the review discount but not write a review. I may send a reminder PM or text asking if the guy was still going to write the review, but I don't make a big deal about it. Originally Posted by TemptationTammie
Tammie, you fuck a guy so good he wants to come back again, so the next time one of your good fuckings is worth less money... I don't see the logic but it's your pussy-your business.
A little atognistic for a guy with 2 reviews of club girls and 6 months on ECCIE.

So Sheep let's get some valid opinions from seasoned members.

Sam
Crying about discounts is far more insulting to whores than "most" of the things I say, at least in my non humble opinion. Be a man make some money, grow some balls and pay the whore what she wants. Originally Posted by Sheep Herder
+1
...pay the whore what she wants. Originally Posted by Sheep Herder
Or Don't and move on. Lot of dudes insist on discounts or getting a deal. A lady should charge what she wants, and some guys need to let it go. Absolutely.

If a lady looks intriguing but I don't care for the rate, I move on. Simple really. Happens a lot. If a lady has repeat specials for their clients, in ads, review specials or guys they like, that's their business. There really doesn't have to be specials, if the rate looks good, a guy will make a date or look at the next ad if rate does not. Girls will adjust accordingly to get men in the door.
I ask a provider if she likes or wants reviews. Have been asked to do reviews.

Have been offered or seen a provider because of review or special discounts.

Think review/specials/repeat client discounts are a great way of doing business.

Has been a factor more than once in deciding to see a provider or not.

incentives are a normal part of any business.

basic law of supply and demand.

businesses/people charge want they can get. If no one buys/or not enough people buy, then either lower price/specials/discounts or go out of business.

same with repeat business. make a customer feel special(grandfather prices, specials, discounts, service) they are more likely to return than look for alternative supplier.
I think all of us have had guys take or use the review discount but not write a review. I may send a reminder PM or text asking if the guy was still going to write the review, but I don't make a big deal about it. Originally Posted by TemptationTammie
Yes this happens all the time. If you are a REGULAR, be upfront and honest about your hoeing budget. Nice things may happen. In my case, these special rates also don't turn up in reviews, although I often pay retail so I can review.
Ha-ha. I don't want more reviews cause 26 verified "good fuckings" is enough for me.
I offer two guys 200hrs consistenly because they're really sweet and almost always see me when I'm on the northside. And because one has a super sexy accent and one is around my age and pretty damn hott..
Shit I wish I was on the north side right now.
So JON can hit my GSPOT
(That last line is a shout out)
^^^ I rarely and I mean almost never feel attracted to black women, but you are hot!!!
^^^ I rarely and I mean almost never feel attracted to black women, but you are hot!!! Originally Posted by Sheep Herder
She's also one the sweetest girls I've ever met.
Crying about discounts is far more insulting to whores than "most" of the things I say, at least in my non humble opinion. Be a man make some money, grow some balls and pay the whore what she wants. Originally Posted by Sheep Herder
A little atognistic for a guy with 2 reviews of club girls and 6 months on ECCIE.

So Sheep let's get some valid opinions from seasoned members.

Sam Originally Posted by Samcro84
Sorry Sam. I'mma have to agree with the now BANNED, Shepard.
If they feel you warrant a discount, I'm sure they'd extend that offer.

But, personally, I thinck if a person was wanting to get special rate privileges from a provider, I'm of the opinion that they'd fare far better dealing with that particular provider, one-on-one, and in-person, rather than broadcasting it in a public forum.