Ruby Red Brand New

Hi! I'm Ruby. I'm new to the site, so please be gentle. Lol. Looking forward to making new friends and acquaintances. Don't hesitate to say hello. ��. Let's play! I need reviews in order to get verified fully. Anxious to please the man who decides to see me.��
Pics, please!
Hi! I'm Ruby. I'm new to the site, so please be gentle. Lol. Looking forward to making new friends and acquaintances. Don't hesitate to say hello. ��. Let's play! I need reviews in order to get verified fully. Anxious to please the man who decides to see me.�� Originally Posted by RubyRed96
Here I am...
Just added some
Welcome Ruby! Great pics! You've already been age verified, so you just need to finish up the process by contacting your local staff. Here is what we need;

To get Verified Provider status with us;
Please submit your info to the staff at houston@eccie.net

1. website address (your website or advertising site)
2. referral from another provider or hobbyist
3. links to reviews from recognized members (any site)

Any combination of the above requirements which will sufficiently establish you as a legit provider will be accepted.
Welcome aboard hon!
Thx. ��
Thanks alot. Appreciate the welcome
Wish I had business in Houston
You may want to post an introduction in the Houston forum since that is where your profile shows your at. Other info guys are going to want to know will be age, physical stats, services, availability, location and rates. Sent you a PM as well, hope you are ready for the ride in our little world.
A hearty welcome is extended to you! I hope you are successful as a result of your participation with ECCIE.
NEVER LEAVE YOUR WALLET NOR HOUSE OR CAR KEYS AROUND THIS ONE....STICKY FINGERS SHE HAS!! JUST A KIND WARNING FELLAS!!