Very new guy

Recently joined and been checking out all the ladies. Wow!! But being a newbie gotta get some under my belt (LOL) so I can see more and more.

Hopefully I can get past the newbie status soon.

James
Welcome aboard sweetie and have fun!
Welcome to the fun!
Welcome
Being a member of ECCIE, you can have more fun than you ever imagined. There are a few terrific ladies here that know how to maximize your pleasure. Welcome!
Thanks everyone! Working on my first visit with ECCIE lady. Hopefully a review soon.

James
Recently joined and been checking out all the ladies. Wow!! But being a newbie gotta get some under my belt (LOL) so I can see more and more.

Hopefully I can get past the newbie status soon.

James Originally Posted by jameshorneyisland
Welcome, James.

Good start. You'll get your hobby legs about you soon and before you know it you'll be addicted to these beautiful ladies just like the rest of us.

The good news is you live in Texas. If you're in the Houston/Dallas/Austin corridor you'll be able to hobby 24 hours a day! The bad news is you live Texas. If you're in the Houston/Dallas/Austin corridor you'll be able to hobby 24 hours a day!

Read and research on the site and contribute to the conversations. And of course feel free to ask questions anytime either on a thread or a PM. The latter will get you less useless chatter.

All the best,

C
Welcome aboard!!!!