Kobe Bryant, 41, killed in helicopter crash

as a long time Celtics fan i have no love of the Lakers. but this goes beyond fandom. Kobe wasn't yet in the HOF, still had another year or so before being eligible. the NBA should waive that and put him in this year. He was a first ballot near unanimous player. of that there never was any doubt.

no this isn't political but it's news of the today

Kobe Bryant, 41, killed in helicopter crash

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/reports...194537553.html

Kobe Bryant died in a helicopter crash in Calabasas, California, Sunday morning, Yahoo Sports confirmed. His daughter, Gianna, was also on board as was another player and parent en route to a travel basketball game, ESPN’s Adrian Wojnarowski reported.

Bryant played his entire 20-year career for the Los Angeles Lakers and won five NBA championships prior to retiring in 2016. He was named Finals MVP twice and league MVP in 2008. Bryant was 41.
#Update Downed aircraft is a helicopter. Flames extinguished. #Malibu deputies at crash site looking for survivors, 4200 blk Las Virgenes Rd #Calabasas #LASD pic.twitter.com/eixLhGhLyE

— LA County Sheriffs (@LASDHQ) January 26, 2020
The Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department responded to reports of a helicopter that crashed into a hillside and caught fire, NBC Los Angeles reported. The crash was called in at 9:47 a.m. local time, per the report, and flames that spread a quarter acre were put out by 10:30. The fire department reported no survivors.

The helicopter, a Sikorsky S-76, crashed under unknown circumstances with five people on board, according to the Federal Aviation Administration. An investigation is ongoing. CNN’s transportation expert said the flight data shows the helicopter tightly circling downtown Los Angeles before heading out to Calabasas. Eric Leonard of NBC Los Angeles shared the radar track on Twitter.

Bryant and his wife, Vanessa, have four daughters: Gianna, Natalia, Bianca and Capri, who was born in June 2019.

TMZ first reported the news.

Kobe’s daughter, Gianna, reportedly on board

Gianna Bryant, Kobe’s 13-year-old daughter, was one of the four passengers killed in the crash, ESPN’s Adrian Wojnarowski reported.
Sources: Kobe Bryant was on his way to a travel basketball game with his daughter Gianna when the helicopter crashed. Those aboard the helicopter also included another player and parent.

— Adrian Wojnarowski (@wojespn) January 26, 2020
Gianna is also a basketball player and coached by her dad. He credited her with getting him back into watching the game and they’ve been seen courtside and NBA and WNBA games over the past few months.
  • WTF
  • 01-26-2020, 03:10 PM
You are such a Humanitarian Wako...

Fuck the Celtics btw...
You are such a Humanitarian Wako...

Fuck the Celtics btw... Originally Posted by WTF

if you say so.
His daughter, her teammate and parent died as well.
His daughter, her teammate and parent died as well. Originally Posted by bambino

yeah. only 13 years old both of them. and the pilot. 5 lost. bad weather is the early likely cause, reports say fog was heavy in the area at the time. they probably never had any warning beforehand.

you have to wonder if it was wise to fly at that time. the pilot must have felt it was Ok to take off.
  • WTF
  • 01-26-2020, 03:39 PM
yeah. only 13 years old both of them. and the pilot. 5 lost. bad weather is the early likely cause, reports say fog was heavy in the area at the time. they probably never had any warning beforehand.

you have to wonder if it was wise to fly at that time. the pilot must have felt it was Ok to take off. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Thank you valued poster...
Thank you valued poster... Originally Posted by WTF

not one word about the issue. how typical. couldn't care less about this accident. why am i not surprised??

Adolph Hitler had more compassion for Jews that you have about anything.

unless it's illegal immigration .. your agenda for America.

got anything to say about Kobe and the other victims??

not one word about the issue. how typical. couldn't care less about this accident. why am i not surprised??

unless it's illegal immigration .. your agenda for America. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
He’s turned into a complete asshole. The LA police chief said there was 9 fatalities instead of 5 they was previously reported. He wouldn’t confirm who died until the coroner reports.
Good bye Mamba....

Sad for his family
  • WTF
  • 01-26-2020, 04:02 PM

unless it's illegal immigration .. your agenda for America.

got anything to say about Kobe and the other victims??

] Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

You think Adolph had any compassion for the Jews? Really? Is that what you are trying to imply?

And of course I have more compassion for dead immigrants trying to cross a desert to feed their families by living in a foriegn country waiting on assholes like you than some rich basketballer getting killed fucking helicoptering back and forth to his kids basketball game.

But that does not mean I have no compassion for his family....how will they get by now in life? No father, no money....oh wait, they still have copious amounts of money and opportunity.

So again...fuck your Celtics!
  • WTF
  • 01-26-2020, 04:04 PM
He’s turned into a complete asshole. Originally Posted by bambino
Your asshole turned into a glove....where folks stick their fist.
Your asshole turned into a glove....where folks stick their fist. Originally Posted by WTF
Prove it you old, white creeper. Youve been infatuated with my asshole for years..
He’s turned into a complete asshole. Originally Posted by bambino
Turned into a complete asshole? I think not. Inherentness is almost certain.

About Kobe: Like Lebron, Kobe was an astounding basketball player. Again, like Lebron, he destroyed everything around himself that did not service his immediate ego. I am a long time celtics fan, but truly respected the lakers. He destroyed that organization.

May his soul, and his family, have peace. I dread his fate(to miss out on sharing all that he built).
Your asshole turned into a glove....where folks stick their fist. Originally Posted by WTF
Well your mouth and bum are msog all the time anytime!
Prayers for Kobe and his family. Tragic.

If Kobe's wife needs comforting...