What is up with provider and having children home..

I saw this girl a while back that had childrens toys and stuff out around the place and it was very obvious a child lived there. Didn't actually see a child but I would think they would keep that stuff very hidden & separate from their professional life?

As someone who hasn't had any children yet I can't really speak on it as a parent but if they have their child home I would think it's practically abusive certainly neglecting in some way. Would you agree? Has anyone been to a provider that has done this or it was obvious a child lived there? Just curious. Thanks.
  • Sabor
  • 03-09-2013, 05:09 PM
Went to an FBSM provider years ago and when I walked out (staff edit; forbidden topic; ztonk). Also had a dog try to lick my junk when provider went to the bathroom, lucky he wasn't territorial.
Even the ones who try to keep it hidden , fuck up ! I finished a session once stood up , and stepped on a Lego . Oooops !
  • Toyz
  • 03-09-2013, 05:12 PM
LOL...I've had it happen twice. (staff edit; forbidden topic; ztonk)
why cant they keep them buried under the floor boards, like any of us respectable hobbyists.
hell. some duct tape, a nail gun, some romin noodles, you can keep them there for a good week
i always get a incall location so that no one come to my personal place (staff edit; ztonk). i think its the smartest and safest way..
Closest that I have cum to that is rolling over in bed and landing on a couple of plastic toys buried in the sheets...

G
No mention of children allowed. See forum rules.
I like good surprises when I show up for a incall like a nice warm pie cooling down for me.
I met up with a provider who had the crib next to the bed and toys in the corner.
  • ztonk
  • 03-12-2013, 10:22 PM
No mention of children allowed. See forum rules. Originally Posted by turdsandwhich
Exactly!

ztonk
AustinModStaff