P411

I saw a post on the national boards and although I did not fully register, p411 is now accepting new members.
Gentlemen will need TWO p411 provider references along with everything else to be approved.
Gentlemen will need TWO p411 provider references along with everything else to be approved. Originally Posted by Cassie107

Yes.,

I created 2 Non-P411 Companion profiles of the 2 ladies I saw in Dallas 2 months ago so hopefully they'll join
The way I read their last message; they are only taking new companions that have two separate vouches from “admirers” that have at least 5 okays. I don’t remember if there is a similar avenue for new admirers to be admitted.
The way I read their last message; they are only taking new companions that have two separate vouches from “admirers” that have at least 5 okays. I don’t remember if there is a similar avenue for new admirers to be admitted. Originally Posted by greyghost48
Yes sweetie. Companions can send invites to admirers but they will need to have two reputable ladies vouch for them.