Anyone up

Who’s all up this morning & bored??
What’s everyone think of this site? Has it been a success for you or no? I have heard mixed reviews about it I think it’s pretty cool so far
I am. Ok site for a web site. better than most for hobbying, best in Pittsburgh.
Yes I agree. So far so good for me any big plans today
Why are so many girls afraid of "larger" men? I've literally been turned down while I'm there with the girl saying "that's not going in me, I'll be out of commission for days". Like seriously ladies, u can pop babies out, it's not gonna ruin u!
Good morning I'm up what r u up to today?
Btkp07- that’s hilarious it does stretch for babies your right & it all depends on the size but you have to take it easy with bigger sizes if she wanted the business she would have dealt with it used some lube & took it easy so it didn’t hurt as much.

&ilove6973- I’m just doing some household chores boring Sunday morning how are you?
Taylor, I should work for subway, I make a great sandwich. I also have a near footlong lol. U game?
I'm good baby and I was wondering if you had a pics and what site is it. I Also did all my household chores all done now lol.
I am on tryst and privatedelights
Hey sexy. U still awake?
Awake?
Well now I am...
Hello blue eyed Taylor. What have you been doing during this covid19 bullshit? Would you like some company? However, staying 6 feet away from you would be damn difficult.