The "I'm Not Like Other Guys," Guys

Tonight I think I heard my 1000th "I'm not like other guys, I want to please YOU!" from a client. I think I hear that on the overwhelming majority of my calls, which makes them all exactly like other guys.

I smile and reply, "That is just what I need baby!"

I often wonder what these guys think other guys are like. Do they think others just manhandle and rough fuck me until they are satisfied? The truth is, that happens so rarely that it would be an exciting change of pace! Afterward, he could pull my hair back and whisper in my ear, "I'm not like other guys," and I would think about him every time I masturbate.

Guys, next time you want to stick out your chest like Superman and tell a provider, "I'm not like other guys," keep in mind that she has heard it a million times before. You might just want to save that line for a square bitch. If she is a virgin, she might just believe it.
Well sweetie, some of us think the 'other guys' are like the ones getting turned on reading about the slut getting banged and pawed in a theater as described in a current review or the ones who dig the slimy babes takin' it bareback 24/7. I guess our egos might get a bit inflamed and we probably are guilty for at least 'wanting' to be different even if we aren't. At least you're getting paid to listen to our bullshit and keep our egos happy.... until you post a thread like this.
Sooo you're bitchun about being treated nice too much?
Morgan-

I would like to think that you haven't heard it a million times before. Maybe a thousand times.
I'm not "bitchun" at all. I had a funny thought and wanted to share. Maybe someone else will get a laugh.

At least you're getting paid to listen to our bullshit and keep our egos happy.... until you post a thread like this. Originally Posted by legman+
It is a good thing I am a smart little hen that puts her eggs in more than one basket. This thread will not stop me from getting paid Legman+.
I keep hearing how big my crank is and what a wonderful lay I am.
  • Oppa
  • 09-21-2011, 06:38 AM
Guys, next time you want to stick out your chest like Superman and tell a provider, "I'm not like other guys," keep in mind that she has heard it a million times before. You might just want to save that line for a square bitch. If she is a virgin, she might just believe it.
Wow, way to ruin the illusion.

I guess now when you smile and reply "That's just what I need baby," your clients will know better. lol
Trust me, I am not like other guys!

I don't have a big dick.
I can't fuck forever.
I finish within very few minutes after penetration.

Oh wait, I may be like all the others.

I am old.
I am fat.
I pay for pussy.
I like my superman tattoo.
  • mertz
  • 09-21-2011, 07:59 AM
Trust me, I am not like other guys!

I don't have a big dick.
I can't fuck forever.
I finish within very few minutes after penetration.

Oh wait, I may be like all the others.

I am old.
I am fat.
I pay for pussy.
I like my superman tattoo. Originally Posted by cheatercheater
I dont have a superman tattoo...dammm
what CheaterCheater said!!!!! I am also bald, small dick, but huge balls, hair everywhere but the top of my head. But at least I am clean and wear cheap Wal-Mart brand after shave. EroticMorgan I know you are turned on now. Oh I might pull your hair, but its just to help me get out of your bed since I am so fat.
How about, "I'm not like the other guys. Get on your knees and start sucking."?
Oh I might pull your hair, but its just to help me get out of your bed since I am so fat. Originally Posted by durango95
Dude, I just spit coffee all over my screen!
How about, "I'm not like the other guys. Get on your knees and start sucking."? Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot
I would get off hearing that!
Many guys fantasize about being a pleaser. Seeing a pro to live out that fantasy gives them an opportunity to do so without ridicule.

Except with you, I guess.
We're being too hard on Morgan. Every so often someone starts a "Providers, please tell us what you really think" type of thread, and we mainly get answers designed not to hurt their business. "Oooooh baby, I'm wet with anticipation of meeting new friends" instead of honest answers like "I hope this guy is finally the one without toilet paper stuck to him" or "I'm tired of faking orgasms."

It's nice to know that telling a provider "I'm not like all the others" makes us just like all the others. (It's also nice to know who likes a rough fuck.)