URL / Website: N/A
City: Austi
State: Texas
Address: Bratton Lane near wells branch
Activities: FBSM, LFK. DFK, NE, SE, HJTC, Cuddling and exploration
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Approx 5'3, thin, natural upper body, would be better with some work. Nice round ass not too much not too less, just the way I like it. The key point here is she is very young, fluent in english and eager to please. Very flexible, no FS or BJ but YMMMV.
She mentioned that she doesnt like the management so may leave the place soon, asked for her number but she was reluctant to share with first timer (next time she said
Recommendation: Yes
Tele is avail online
512-661-4783
I live near this location and the place looks to be closed. No window coverings and a sign on the door.
They're still open, you just need to call to make an appointment. That's what the sign on the door says. But some of the activities described in the review didn't happen. I've been there a few times and was just there the other day. They give an excellent massage, the best in town.
I think they have a mix of legit & naughty providers as I saw some lady clients going in while I was waiting at the coffee shop. Yoyo/jojo mentionwd that she didn't like the management, may be they don't encourage such activities. See if you can ask for her, or ask for the providers name and see if any matches yoyo/jojo.
Originally Posted by dillyx2
Originally Posted by BigBamboo
Originally Posted by Kimchi
I tryd to go check it out today and was told it was closed when I called
I tryd to go check it out today and was told it was closed when I called Originally Posted by Frijol
If closed then who answered to tell you that?