Going Clear

Anyone seen the HBO special, yet?
Nope...but will watch it later this week....

Scientology should lose their tax exempt status. It is a cult.

Any scientology brainwashed zombies here?
  • shanm
  • 03-31-2015, 09:28 PM
Anyone seen the HBO special, yet? Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
Haven't watched it yet.

Honestly, the more I think about it, the more plausible scientology seems to me. Of course it's all bullshit, but when you actually look for the difference between mainstream religions like Christianity, Islam, Judaism etc, and Scientology, all it boils down to is simply a couple thousand years. The feats mentioned in the bible are no more implausible than the ones in L. Ron Hubbard's books. People have just become so used to the old religions that the new one seems ludicrous. In a couple hundred years, who knows, scientology might be the religion of choice for the brain dead.
Haven't watched it yet.

Honestly, the more I think about it, the more plausible scientology seems to me. Of course it's all bullshit, but when you actually look for the difference between mainstream religions like Christianity, Islam, Judaism etc, and Scientology, all it boils down to is simply a couple thousand years. The feats mentioned in the bible are no more implausible than the ones in L. Ron Hubbard's books. People have just become so used to the old religions that the new one seems ludicrous. In a couple hundred years, who knows, scientology might be the religion of choice for the brain dead. Originally Posted by shanm
Go plausibly Finger Fuck Yourself... shanm00!
  • shanm
  • 03-31-2015, 09:51 PM
Go plausibly Finger Fuck Yourself... shanm00! Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Did I offend the "brain dead" again?
I saw it and have to disagree with you, shanm. The feeling I got from the document,notary was that This cult is all about harshly imprisoning the minds of its followers through fear, pain and suffering. Although the same could be said for other religions -- to one degree or another -- there doesn't seem to be anything much in the teachings of LRH or the principles and practices of Scientoogy based on kindness or humanity. Never mind all the crazy shit. This group is plain evil.

It makes the Mormon cult look more plausible imho.

Some creepy shit.

But a very well-made documentary.

BTW, Whir-LIE-turd, I believe ALL churches should be taxed, retroactive to the adoption of the fucking constitution.
Haven't watched it yet.

Honestly, the more I think about it, the more plausible scientology seems to me. Of course it's all bullshit, but when you actually look for the difference between mainstream religions like Christianity, Islam, Judaism etc, and Scientology, all it boils down to is simply a couple thousand years. The feats mentioned in the bible are no more implausible than the ones in L. Ron Hubbard's books. People have just become so used to the old religions that the new one seems ludicrous. In a couple hundred years, who knows, scientology might be the religion of choice for the brain dead. Originally Posted by shanm
What I have known of Scientology is this. When you first join, new members go through a series of indoctrination. The way I've heard it described resembles an elaborate self help program. Nothing like a religion or a cult at first. As a member progresses through the various stages of Scientology more of it's core beliefs are revealed and a member actually has to pay to advance through the program. It reminds me of Freemasonry which is pretty much a cult. It's very secretive and higher order members don't interact with new recruits. It's nothing like Christianity, Islam or Judaism. L. Ron Hubbard is nothing but a quack. He's made more money and screwed up more lives than he is worth.

Jim
Not being a smart ass but Pepsi went clear -It almost ruined them .
What I have known of Scientology is this. When you first join, new members go through a series of indoctrination. The way I've heard it described resembles an elaborate self help program. Nothing like a religion or a cult at first. As a member progresses through the various stages of Scientology more of it's core beliefs are revealed and a member actually has to pay to advance through the program. It reminds me of Freemasonry which is pretty much a cult. It's very secretive and higher order members don't interact with new recruits. It's nothing like Christianity, Islam or Judaism. L. Ron Hubbard is nothing but a quack. He's made more money and screwed up more lives than he is worth.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Dear sir Freemasonry may appear as cult like the way it is portrayed in the media .

I dont understand the perception people get about it being secretive .

Hard to miss fat guys in little cars with funny hats on raising money for childrens hospitals . If thats a cult we need more of them .

Proved up mean,s alcohol needs be involved.
The e-meter of scientology; measures how clear you are

Only $495.

What I have known of Scientology is this. When you first join, new members go through a series of indoctrination. The way I've heard it described resembles an elaborate self help program. Nothing like a religion or a cult at first. As a member progresses through the various stages of Scientology more of it's core beliefs are revealed and a member actually has to pay to advance through the program. .... It's very secretive and higher order members don't interact with new recruits. ..... It's nothing like Christianity, Islam or Judaism. ....... Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
What you have "known" is correct. The MONEY is what's it about. The MONEY!
Dear sir Freemasonry may appear as cult like the way it is portrayed in the media .

I dont understand the perception people get about it being secretive .

Hard to miss fat guys in little cars with funny hats on raising money for childrens hospitals . If thats a cult we need more of them .

Proved up mean,s alcohol needs be involved. Originally Posted by slickahhughs
You obviously don't know shit about Freemasonry or the Shriners. Don't be fooled by their humanitarian efforts. It's a secretive group.

Jim
You obviously don't know shit about Freemasonry or the Shriners. Don't be fooled by their humanitarian efforts. It's a secretive group.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Yep! Too many Americans watch "Fox News", and several other mainstream channels, all of which are owned by one very biased and rich man, Murdoch! I've seen plenty of information on Youtube and found a new one I am going to post. More Americans who are really interested should get a Smart TV with Youtube. You will find things that will blow your mind about "who really runs this country".

By the way, since I bought a Smart TV with wireless capability, I watch what I want to watch and pay for it accordingly. Saves me $100 per month over cable.
Yep! ... You will find things that will blow your mind about "who really runs this country".

By the way, since I bought a Smart TV with wireless capability, I watch what I want to watch and pay for it accordingly. Saves me $100 per month over cable. Originally Posted by SeekingTruth
Reptilians run the country. Although I've never searched, I'm sure there is a YouTube video about them somewhere.

I heard a rumor that the Bush family were Reptilians but that was a long time ago.

Yep! Too many Americans watch "Fox News", and several other mainstream channels, all of which are owned by one very biased and rich man, Murdoch! I've seen plenty of information on Youtube and found a new one I am going to post. More Americans who are really interested should get a Smart TV with Youtube. You will find things that will blow your mind about "who really runs this country".

By the way, since I bought a Smart TV with wireless capability, I watch what I want to watch and pay for it accordingly. Saves me $100 per month over cable. Originally Posted by SeekingTruth
If you're insinuating that I watch Fox News, I don't. In fact the only news I watch on television is my local news. Main stream media is pre packaged news, they only tell you what they want you to hear, which is mostly Bullshit. As far as Scientology/Dianetics the concept was born out of the infantile imagination of L .Ron Hubbard. The concept of going "Clear" must refer to a members bank account, because that's the only thing that gets cleared out. The clip below is Hubbard's son confirming his father was a liar and a fraud. As far as Freemasonry that's basically an occult based on secret handshakes, secret meetings ect. It's been described as satanic by many people who have claimed to research it extensively. All in all organizations such as these are for weak minded people.

Jim

https://youtu.be/G2y3kNhJHE8