This is a White Man who gets it

I can't wait to see what you think of this guy. He gets it. It's not about active racism in every instance, it's about a culture built on it through advantages we, as white people, enjoy. Listen, I'm sure you'll make fun of him. I fully expect it, but he's not wrong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGJt...ature=youtu.be
we, as white people Originally Posted by WombRaider

Now you're white?
Now you're white? Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Exactly what I expected. No real discourse, just more idiocy.
  • DSK
  • 04-14-2015, 05:48 PM
Exactly what I expected. No real discourse, just more idiocy. Originally Posted by WombRaider
That fat guy is probably receiving government benefits and thinks he is saying something that will get him free money to continue paying the rent on his trailer and getting him inexpensive food at KFC to get even fatter. If he doesn't like America, he can just leave it!!! (though I doubt he is ambulatory)
That fat guy is probably receiving government benefits and thinks he is saying something that will get him free money to continue paying the rent on his trailer and getting him inexpensive food at KFC to get even fatter. If he doesn't like America, he can just leave it!!! (though I doubt he is ambulatory) Originally Posted by DSK
You missed the point. Entirely.
I can't wait to see what you think of this guy. He gets it. It's not about active racism in every instance, it's about a culture built on it through advantages we, as white people, enjoy. Listen, I'm sure you'll make fun of him. I fully expect it, but he's not wrong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGJt...ature=youtu.be Originally Posted by WombRaider
Here are some Black people who get it too... http://mobile.philly.com/news/?wss=/...s&id=299422081

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-i2SonWUFs

I like how Mom accidentally squirted the first boy with pepper spray... LMFAO! and that got them busted!

The idea that being born white carries with it any advantages in life is a steaming pile of horseshit. Your life is what you make of it.

It doesn't matter if you were born in the gutter or with a silver spoon in your mouth. Plenty of people born into poverty claw their way out of it. Plenty of people born with a silver spoon choose to climb into the gutter and wallow in it.

Color has nothing whatsoever to do with it. You choose your success or failure. The redneck in your video says we should take responsibility for a culture that favors white. Bullshit. Take responsibility for your own damned self. Simple as that.
The idea that being born white carries with it any advantages in life is a steaming pile of horseshit. Your life is what you make of it.

It doesn't matter if you were born in the gutter or with a silver spoon in your mouth. Plenty of people born into poverty claw their way out of it. Plenty of people born with a silver spoon choose to climb into the gutter and wallow in it.

Color has nothing whatsoever to do with it. You choose your success or failure. The redneck in your video says we should take responsibility for a culture that favors white. Bullshit. Take responsibility for your own damned self. Simple as that. Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh
If you honestly believe that being born white carries no advantages in and of itself, you're just not being intellectually honest with yourself. There are other advantages as well; what socio-economic strata you were born into, etc., but being white has a built-in set of advantages. I wouldn't expect you to see or even recognize them because over the span of your life, you just become accustomed to them.
If you honestly believe that being born white carries no advantages in and of itself, you're just not being intellectually honest with yourself. There are other advantages as well; what socio-economic strata you were born into, etc., but being white has a built-in set of advantages. I wouldn't expect you to see or even recognize them because over the span of your life, you just become accustomed to them. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You get your hair cut off at the scalp at the age of 11 in front of a crowd of people because you are white, then come and tell me all about white privilege.
You get your hair cut off at the scalp at the age of 11 in front of a crowd of people because you are white, then come and tell me all about white privilege. Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh
Was that in KC? I had a experience in KC about 1970-71 at my cousins baseball game. Not near that bad, DAMN!
  • MrGiz
  • 04-14-2015, 08:01 PM
WombRaider = over 54 posts/day! Really??

Yeah, you really live a charmed life. What a totally useless POS!
You get your hair cut off at the scalp at the age of 11 in front of a crowd of people because you are white, then come and tell me all about white privilege. Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh
What the fuck does that even mean? Anecdotal evidence doesn't really help. White privilege or advantage is a fact.
WombRaider = over 54 posts/day! Really??

Yeah, you really live a charmed life. What a totally useless POS! Originally Posted by NTJME
Time flies when you're taking a shit. Keep laughing, while I keep hearing 'cha-ching'. Work smart, not hard.
What the fuck does that even mean? Anecdotal evidence doesn't really help. White privilege or advantage is a fact. Originally Posted by WombRaider
ROFL and every five year old out there knows for a fact that Santa Claus, The Tooth Fairy, and The Easter Bunny are real. Doesn't make it so.