The Hillary Files

As we have been told by the liberals that Hillary Clinton is guranteed to be their next lord and master (as well as President of the United States) I think it is only appropriate that we have a thread about all things Hillary. This will save us from spreading them everywhere. So this thread will be about new things that are Hillary. Before someone says, "thank god, no more Benghazi threads" I have to point out that new information is NEW information. Like the fact that Hillary knew that the video was not to blame 15 minutes after the attack started. She lied to us and that is recent information.

In the first week of the rest of Hillary's life, she:

released a video that she was running for president. No one was surprised or impressed.

She had a specially outfitted Chevy van delivered to Iowa to carry her around in (I imagine the rear axle was reinforced) Iowa. It is called the Scooby Van.

She went to a Chipotle to buy food and meet the people. She went in disguise, didn't talk to anyone (Huma ordered the food from the peon), and didn't even leave a tip on a $21 order.

She went to a junior college forcing them into lockdown (no one could come or go from the classrooms) while a hand picked crowd of sycophants asked her questions.

Next the Scooby Van parked in a handicapped spot while Huma and Hillary did something inside but we are not allowed to know what that thing was.

Now she if flying back home (Chapaqua, Georgetown, or that new 10 million dollar apartment in NYC we don't know) in coach while doing a Jimmy Carter. That is she is carrying her own luggage. Is anyone really buying this again? Carter carried an empty suit bag when he travelled.

It has been a busy week for the leader of the world and we still have a weekend to go.

Has anyone seen Bill at all?
Reckon Slick Willy is out screening Interns and measuring THEIR " drapes " for his ( liberals hope ) new orifice, where the previous " First Lady " held forth and planned her next taxpayer funded " fact finding mission " ( known to the rest of working stiffs and TAX PAYERS as : vacationing with ghetto entourage, as the current WH occupier does when not trying to find her next turnip fix !! ) , her next cause de celeb, or TV " interview " where she's given soft soap questions. I reckon Slick has them "hum a few bars " for him and tells them that their will be no wearing of bLew(insky) dresses if they make it through the "interview" process !!
As we have been told by the liberals that Hillary Clinton is guranteed to be their next lord and master (as well as President of the United States) I think it is only appropriate that we have a thread about all things Hillary. This will save us from spreading them everywhere. So this thread will be about new things that are Hillary. Before someone says, "thank god, no more Benghazi threads" I have to point out that new information is NEW information. Like the fact that Hillary knew that the video was not to blame 15 minutes after the attack started. She lied to us and that is recent information.

released a video that she was running for president. No one was surprised or impressed.

She had a specially outfitted Chevy van delivered to Iowa to carry her around in (I imagine the rear axle was reinforced) Iowa. It is called the Scooby Van.

She went to a Chipotle to buy food and meet the people. She went in disguise, didn't talk to anyone (Huma ordered the food from the peon), and didn't even leave a tip on a $21 order.

She went to a junior college forcing them into lockdown (no one could come or go from the classrooms) while a hand picked crowd of sycophants asked her questions.

Next the Scooby Van parked in a handicapped spot while Huma and Hillary did something inside but we are not allowed to know what that thing was.

Now she if flying back home (Chapaqua, Georgetown, or that new 10 million dollar apartment in NYC we don't know) in coach while doing a Jimmy Carter. That is she is carrying her own luggage. Is anyone really buying this again? Carter carried an empty suit bag when he travelled.

It has been a busy week for the leader of the world and we still have a weekend to go.

Has anyone seen Bill at all? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Slow news week, I guess.....
How come us tax payers are paying for her Scooby chauffeurs?
  • MrGiz
  • 04-17-2015, 07:45 PM
How come us tax payers are paying for her Scooby chauffeurs? Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
I thought the Saudis were picking up that tab. It's the least they can do, after the Sultan of B gifted the Scooby V

and my personal favorite...vvv

An oldie but a goodie... God bless the family

Jeez, the level of discourse on this one is gonna be low, huh? Iffy, get some medication, you need it fuckface. I am trying to remember why I haven't blocked you, you add nothing to the dialogue. You are an idiot.

I just hope we Democrats have something to argue about during the primary season. I like O'Malley, I like Jim Webb and I think those guys can add to the dialogue even if they stand no chance in the face of what looks like a Hillary juggernaut.

That said, the only person on the GOP side that doesn't strike me as a dangerous extremist is Jeb. Christ, Cruz is putting out flyers about the 2nd Amendment and insurrection. What a nut.
Jeez, the level of discourse on this one is gonna be low, huh? Iffy, get some medication, you need it fuckface. I am trying to remember why I haven't blocked you, you add nothing to the dialogue. You are an idiot.

I just hope we Democrats have something to argue about during the primary season. I like O'Malley, I like Jim Webb and I think those guys can add to the dialogue even if they stand no chance in the face of what looks like a Hillary juggernaut.

That said, the only person on the GOP side that doesn't strike me as a dangerous extremist is Jeb. Christ, Cruz is putting out flyers about the 2nd Amendment and insurrection. What a nut. Originally Posted by timpage
Paul, Cruz and Rubio are the three announcements so far on the right. I seriously hope that isn't all they have. Those three will implode before new year's. All three are one second away from sticking their entire dick in their mouth and saying something so utterly stupid that it will ruin their campaign. I think they have a quandary. They can choose a real conservative in Cruz and get a side of christian nutjob or they can go with the RINO Jeb Bush. That's like trying to pick up a turd by the clean end. Good luck with that.
  • shanm
  • 04-17-2015, 10:38 PM

That said, the only person on the GOP side that doesn't strike me as a dangerous extremist is Jeb. Christ, Cruz is putting out flyers about the 2nd Amendment and insurrection. What a nut. Originally Posted by timpage
Jeb might be a bit more moderate then the rest, but that's probably why these right-wingers won't vote for him. Besides, is Bush vs. Clinton really what we all want? This isn't 16th century France, where you can just hand off your empire to the next-of-kin. Both republicans and democrats should know better than to vote for either of these frauds.

Personally I like Elizabeth Warren. She is thoroughly honest and consistent with her positions. Says the same thing Monday as she did on Friday. But with the state this country is in, there is no way in hell that she will ever win the nomination, so this is all just wishful thinking.

Has anyone seen Bill at all? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Let's see. Released a video that she was going to run for president. No one was surprised or impressed. I'm not surprised OR impressed with your first point.

I used to love Scooby Doo, so the van is cool with me. Not sure what's wrong with her driving around in a van.

I guess you've never eaten at a Chipotle. You get in line to get your food. It's a self-service place. You don't tip. What a fucking idiot.

She DID go to a college, not sure about forcing a lockdown. She is a former first lady with the security detail to match. And that college, here's what some bright dumbass had to say when asked about Hillary's visit:

"“She’s going to push some emotional thing on us. What else is she supposed to do?” predicted student Hallie Corum. “She’s going to be, like, talking s–t.”

Emotional thing? She's going to be, LIKE, talking shit. I don't even know what those two sentences mean.

She parked in a handicap spot and had a meeting you weren't invited to. Where does it say you have to know everything that goes on in her life? Stalker much?

And now you play class warfare and bring out your petty jealousy on someone who has nice things in life. Get over it. You should've worked harder.

As usual, you have pretty much nothing. You take a few things, use words like 'forced lockdown' and 'didn't leave a tip' even though it's not a restaurant where you LEAVE a tip, but whatever, it sounds good, right?

Nice try, you'll get there one day.
Ozommuinists... SUCK DICKS... LOL!
Ozommuinists... SUCK DICKS... LOL! Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
That makes you a ozommuinist dick sucker,,,LMAO
Let's see. Released a video that she was going to run for president. No one was surprised or impressed. I'm not surprised OR impressed with your first point.

I used to love Scooby Doo, so the van is cool with me. Not sure what's wrong with her driving around in a van.

I guess you've never eaten at a Chipotle. You get in line to get your food. It's a self-service place. You don't tip. What a fucking idiot.

She DID go to a college, not sure about forcing a lockdown. She is a former first lady with the security detail to match. And that college, here's what some bright dumbass had to say when asked about Hillary's visit:

"“She’s going to push some emotional thing on us. What else is she supposed to do?” predicted student Hallie Corum. “She’s going to be, like, talking s–t.”

Emotional thing? She's going to be, LIKE, talking shit. I don't even know what those two sentences mean.

She parked in a handicap spot and had a meeting you weren't invited to. Where does it say you have to know everything that goes on in her life? Stalker much?

And now you play class warfare and bring out your petty jealousy on someone who has nice things in life. Get over it. You should've worked harder.

As usual, you have pretty much nothing. You take a few things, use words like 'forced lockdown' and 'didn't leave a tip' even though it's not a restaurant where you LEAVE a tip, but whatever, it sounds good, right?

Nice try, you'll get there one day. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You shouldn't post in ignorance. I've told you that before whoever you used to be. You write like you know me but that would be impossible unless you are a collossal liar. We both know that you are.

Nope, you don't tip at Chipotle but there was a tip jar right on the counter. When you run for public office, you always leave a tip, a large tip! You'd think Hillary or her handlers would know that by now after the last time out. This goes back years I suppose. If you read about their early 80s experiences, Bill was always eager to get some low life digs at a budget motel (guess the proximity of working girls had a certain allure) whereas, Mrs. Rodham-Clinton wanted something more upscale. I guess she hasn't changed.

Released a video....just like Barack. Flies coach and carries her own bag....just like Jimmy. She seems to be copying other successful candidates. I thought she was supposed to new and fresh.

Her van....not fresh again. Remember her magical bus tour for her healthcare plan. Another stale repeat and another lie that she is really living out of her van. I guess you fell for it.

You even admit that you're not sure but you post anyway. Hillary went to Kirkwood Community College and while she was there some things happened;
The school went into lock down.
She came out against mystery money in political campaigns like she is using.
She had a round table discussion with what turned out to be a hand picked group of students. More phoniness on her part. Ask me about my experience in Jacksonville FL with the Clinton machine.

My suggestion is to forget the US press. Those on her side will not tell you the truth and you won't believe FOX news. A lot of my sources come from England like the Guardian.
You shouldn't post in ignorance. I've told you that before whoever you used to be. You write like you know me but that would be impossible unless you are a collossal liar. We both know that you are.

Nope, you don't tip at Chipotle but there was a tip jar right on the counter. When you run for public office, you always leave a tip, a large tip! You'd think Hillary or her handlers would know that by now after the last time out. This goes back years I suppose. If you read about their early 80s experiences, Bill was always eager to get some low life digs at a budget motel (guess the proximity of working girls had a certain allure) whereas, Mrs. Rodham-Clinton wanted something more upscale. I guess she hasn't changed.

Released a video....just like Barack. Flies coach and carries her own bag....just like Jimmy. She seems to be copying other successful candidates. I thought she was supposed to new and fresh.

Her van....not fresh again. Remember her magical bus tour for her healthcare plan. Another stale repeat and another lie that she is really living out of her van. I guess you fell for it.

You even admit that you're not sure but you post anyway. Hillary went to Kirkwood Community College and while she was there some things happened;
The school went into lock down.
She came out against mystery money in political campaigns like she is using.
She had a round table discussion with what turned out to be a hand picked group of students. More phoniness on her part. Ask me about my experience in Jacksonville FL with the Clinton machine.

My suggestion is to forget the US press. Those on her side will not tell you the truth and you won't believe FOX news. A lot of my sources come from England like the Guardian. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

Your "sources"?!? You are a laughable chucklehead.