Anyone With Half A Brain Knows That Russians Have Spy Cams In Their Hotel Rooms

Trunp is being blackmailed and so are all his el retard voters.

Did you know? I guess you didn't!
I'm not watching your video. I can't stand that worthless lesbian cunt.

But, if this is like your other useless thread about a pee tape, let's see it!!!

Otherwise, STFU!
Did you know? I guess you didn't! Originally Posted by LexusLover

I knew but decided to go anyway....the question is did you KNOW? Did you tinkerbell? LOL..You're such a cutie LL
I'm not watching your video. I can't stand that worthless lesbian cunt.

But, if this is like your other useless thread about a pee tape, let's see it!!!

Otherwise, STFU! Originally Posted by gfejunkie

Angry this morning I see...did you have your old man Metamucil yet?
Angry this morning I see...did you have your old man Metamucil yet? Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Fuck you Sissylips now STFU
Fuck you Sissylips now STFU Originally Posted by Hotrod511
No. Fuck YOU, JL!
Anyone with half a brain knows you don't hire PUTIN'S AGENTS for "opposition research" and expect to hear the truth!
I knew but decided to go anyway.... Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
So, you waited to disclose your collusion.

When are you going to disclose your other outlawed proclivities?
Anyone with half a brain knows you don't hire PUTIN'S AGENTS for "opposition research" and expect to hear the truth! Originally Posted by lustylad
You will probably have to explain that in detail to the slow learner who started this thread, particularly the part about "counter-intelligence" and how that works to uncover plots!

If all the Russian hotels have cams in the rooms, then Bill is in big trouble again! No wonder Putin got what he wanted from HillariousNoMore. He had the goods on Bill! "Russian Reset With Bill" and Putin gets his grimies on U.S. uranium.
You will probably have to explain that in detail to the slow learner who started this thread, particularly the part about "counter-intelligence" and how that works to uncover plots!

If all the Russian hotels have cams in the rooms, then Bill is in big trouble again! No wonder Putin got what he wanted from HillariousNoMore. He had the goods on Bill! "Russian Reset With Bill" and Putin gets his grimies on U.S. uranium. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Perfesser Peter Puffer is just upset since he just found out that Ricky Martin married his homo best " friend " !
I think the dossier has been downgraded to a report on its way to material on its way to worthless dirt
Does Shit-stained Chapped-ass know that his Wretching Madcow video is literally last year's -- one year old -- news that's been unsubstantiated for going on two years now? Probably not, because Shit-stained Chapped-ass is a delusional jackass clinging to fantasies.
Nah, he/she just has a half a brain.
... And not the good half.