What is a Taylor Swift?

I remember a few years back when one tried country and sang the same thing over and over? BTW Hollywood and Mucisians how did your opinion fare in 2016???
not gettng your question.
She's a crossover Country/Pop star who just discovered that the way to win awards is to get on board with the Hollywood Crowd and bash President Trump and his backers.

Musically wise, if she were an American Idol Contestant, she would make it to Hollywood, but be out by the second round. She is a tad tone deaf, is a mediocre dancer, and wears a fake ass under her stage costumes.

She's a mediocre singer, but a great entertainer..

But she sells records. And packs venues.
I would do her,,,,, But typical Hollywood idiot enough said.
She's a crossover Country/Pop star who just discovered that the way to win awards is to get on board with the Hollywood Crowd and bash President Trump and his backers.. Originally Posted by Jackie S

Which is why i am deleting my copies of her albums i've got on my PC. IF THEY WISH to bash the president, go ahead. I WILL bash them by ceasing to listen to their songs.

JUST like hollywood morons, in film/Tv. IF THEY wish to bash the President, WE ELECTED. That's their right. BUT ITS MY right to shred the posters/dvd's i have of their shows/films.
Wrong forum, no?
Wrong forum, no? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Taylor Swift interjected herself into the political world.
But this thread didn’t.
She is a money making machine with long legs.
Long legs fercheezy
Like so many, with no visible talent and so stupid she had to have help spelling Blackburn. Hillary is responsible for numerous deaths but that's ok
At least the Dixie Chicks could sing but Lordy they were stupid
oil can man just does not understand life yet
Tell me about life lil man
to tired tonight ocm maybe later need to go grill some steaks