Veto my ass!

Fifteen Republican senators do the right thing and join forces with the Democrats and vote down his Majesty's national emergency wall funding request, his morning tweet is VETO in bold letters. He continues to abuse his presidential power, he needs gone now,wake up america, our leader is an out of control whack job worthy of impeachment regardless of what Nancy says!
Wow, somebody needs a hug (LOL) "turn off cnn and step away from the tv"
Beto my ass!!!
Here are the GOP senators who voted to block the emergency declaration:
  • Lamar Alexander of Tennessee
  • Roy Blunt of Missouri
  • Susan Collins of Maine
  • Mike Lee of Utah
  • Jerry Moran of Kansas
  • Lisa Murkowski of Alaska
  • Rand Paul of Kentucky
  • Rob Portman of Ohio
  • Mitt Romney of Utah
  • Marco Rubio of Florida
  • Pat Toomey of Pennsylvania
  • Roger Wicker of Mississippi

some names mentioned are not a surprise... Susan, Lisa, Rubio & Romney.

disappointed in Rand tho.

one surprise tho... Wicker! didn't think he would vote for it.
Fifteen Republican senators do the right thing and join forces with the Democrats and vote down his Majesty's national emergency wall funding request, his morning tweet is VETO in bold letters. He continues to abuse his presidential power, he needs gone now,wake up america, our leader is an out of control whack job worthy of impeachment regardless of what Nancy says! Originally Posted by lickidyclit
Son you don’t understand politics.... please go work out and let some steam out before your head explodes.
Yeah he's a little messed up ..... I'm sure what lickidy was trying to say was THANK GOD THAT TRUMP HAS VETO POWER AND HE KNOWS HOW TO USE IT !!! .....
Yeah he's a little messed up ..... I'm sure what lickidy was trying to say was THANK GOD THAT TRUMP HAS VETO POWER AND HE KNOWS HOW TO USE IT !!! ..... Originally Posted by 00 gauge
Thank God that the Republicans finally found the backbone to stand up to that awful shithead.

Now we'll see if they have the balls to override his overreach.
Thank God that the Republicans finally found the backbone to stand up to that awful shithead.

Now we'll see if they have the balls to override his overreach. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
takes 67 votes in the senate yassup The final vote was 59-41
I don't see them getting there

How is a veto something that deserves impeachment, it’s a power that comes with the office. Presidents veto things all the time, Roosevelt did it nearly 400 times.
takes 67 votes in the senate yassup The final vote was 59-41
I don't see them getting there

Originally Posted by Hotrod511
Who is Yassup, Hotrod511?

Now we'll see if they have the balls to override his overreach. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
What about when the Dimocraps go against their party...do you find they have a backbone??
Who is Yassup, Hotrod511? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You don't know yourself...
no. who is it?
Wait! The OP said 15 GOP senators but I only count 12, is that another example of fake news? Lying about the number into question the posters assertion that it is the "right" to do. If you can't get one right how can we trust the other.
As far as abuse of power, the president is the only member of government charged with national security responsibility. Seems like Trump is exercising constitutional power given to the executive branch by an earlier congress under democrats.
Beat my ass!!! Originally Posted by bambino
FTFY!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!