Hourly Inns 59 North

• Dano4
  • 12-26-2022, 03:57 AM
Are there any decent inns 59 north? Preferably one with large mirrors so I can watch myself while taking a nap.
How far North?
There is one that used to be a PI located at 15707 Hwy 59 N Humble. The name is something different but that is the correct address. The other is close to Kingwood and it is a PI located at 50 Sorters McClellan Rd Kingwood. The Kingwood PI is the best quality if that's what you are looking for. As far as mirrors you might want to take your own just in case so you can see yourself sleep.
  • bbkid
  • 12-27-2022, 06:51 AM
^^^ that PI on 59N is now a Crown Inn. Other than the exterior sign, it is the same as it was when it was a PI.

OP, there is also a Regency Inn just north of the Northpark Exit and it is "hobby" friendly.
  • Dano4
  • 12-27-2022, 03:20 PM
I am looking from BW and 59 up to Kingwood. I have seen a PI blue in the Greens and 59 area but didn’t know if they have mirrors and are friendly for 1-2 hour naps.
I am looking from BW and 59 up to Kingwood. I have seen a PI blue in the Greens and 59 area but didn’t know if they have mirrors and are friendly for 1-2 hour naps. Originally Posted by Dano4
You'll have to stay closer to the loop if you want mirrors on the wall. But that P.I, Winchester, Crown, Executive, Budget Host, Travel Inn will all do hourly.