a hobbiest giving profviders fake money

I know I saw this somewhere I am a victim of it this guy like the Mexican character he claims that is his screen name well he should be put on ban by mods A.S.A.P. AS OF TONIGHT. if anyone can think of the hint if not please private message me

Please post the handle and info in ladies only forum.
A 30 something Hispanic guy has been doing this to both BP and ECCIE providers. Post his handle so he can come forward and explain himself.
Pulling a real fast one?
I know I saw this somewhere I am a victim of it this guy like the Mexican character he claims that is his screen name well he should be put on ban by mods A.S.A.P. AS OF TONIGHT. if anyone can think of the hint if not please private message me

Originally Posted by sexylatinabooty
I know I saw the Mexican a long time ago. I felt like I was a victim when the Mexican, turned out to be Gene Hackman. I do agree with you, Gene Hackman should be banned by the mods A.S.A.P. AS OF TONIGHT. No hint is needed, I think we are both pretty clear on our feelings about that fake Mexican.

Any body know the where abouts of "SPEEDGONZALES"???
  • Toyz
  • 03-23-2014, 08:07 AM
I know I saw the Mexican a long time ago. I felt like I was a victim when the Mexican, turned out to be Gene Hackman. I do agree with you, Gene Hackman should be banned by the mods A.S.A.P. AS OF TONIGHT. No hint is needed, I think we are both pretty clear on our feelings about that fake Mexican.

Originally Posted by mrhamm
You mean the Basketball coach??? I always thought he was a Hassidic jew in disguise...tells you how much I know, huh?
Turn him in to the secret service.....they don't give a shit about how you got the money they want to know the source.
Yes this is his username but with a letter y after speed

Any body know the where abouts of "SPEEDGONZALES"??? Originally Posted by Still Looking
Toys LMFAO

You mean the Basketball coach??? I always thought he was a Hassidic jew in disguise...tells you how much I know, huh? Originally Posted by Toyz
Wow that was a speedy reply