Condoms.....

• NC-17
  • 05-12-2015, 06:14 PM
Hello All,
I had a comment/observation when it comes to using rubbers for dates.
I have spoken to some of the other gents on this site and many think the providers should always have rubbers for dates. I tend to disagree, I think its a shared responsibility. Most guys know which condoms work best for the feel of the activity and should bring the best brand that fits them.

What's everyone's opinion on the matter? Do the providers think they should bring their own to the party/do you mind asking the client to bring them?
I always bring them and feel that it is part of my profession. It's nice to know if I should get magnums or magnum xls out ahead of time so I'm not digging through a suitcase. If a Gent wants to bring them I'm fine with it if im allowed to check the date and new package.
Imo not a shared responsibility at all. If she a professional that providers FS especially she should not only have condoms at all times but different sizes, material and textures. I don't like clients bringing theirs really unless it's something that I don't have (which hasn't happened yet) and they insist on using. Even then they need to be NIB (new in box).
^^^^no brainer^^^^^^^
fer plastic man it be ...plastic wrap and a ...rubber band ...or the dates over
I've had the plastic wrap condom at two different AMP's...

There are a couple of girls that I can thinck of that I'd like to suit up with some tinfoil and then have at it!!

Be prepared!
If ya really what to get laid, bring some jimmies.
Some ladies run out or have none because they don't really want FS and hope you will end up settling for a BJ.
I always bring my own, just in case she doesn't have any. I like that Lexxy says she wants to inspect them before though.
And if it doesn't pass inspection... surely there will be some detailed instructions....
I never bring one, Dont need too, or need one
While I like the idea of shared responsibility I just don't trust guys enough on that front...so I always have my own stash (regular, XL and FC).

That way there's no leeway for the "But I wanted FS so now we have to do it BB" argument and I don't have to blacklist anyone for it.

With that said, though, there's nothing wrong with bringing your own if you have a custom-ordered bespoke condom that you use exclusively...provided you don't mind me inspecting it for tampering before it comes anywhere near me.
  • Bluee
  • 05-13-2015, 09:10 AM
Some of us can't have rubbers with us, as discovery of such would lead to questions we don't want to answer. I've only had one provider not have the right size condom for the appointment and had to run out to a gas station to get one, as I'm not really interested in chancing it with a bb.
DO NOT USE THE "SENSITIVE" CONDOMS

They break way too easily.

For incalls provider should have the condoms 100% - not having condoms at an incall is ridiculous.

For outcalls the provider should still have them, but sometimes people forget and the client should be smart and have some available as a backup.
What's a condom?
My ole college roommate used a butterfinger wrapper, but itcould'nt hold the pressure. The only good thing was a butterfinger tasting dick later lol