Prostate massage - do you just ask?

I'm not exactly sure where this should be posted so pls move to appropriate forum if necessary.

I was just wondering how others end up with a prostate massage at any of these amps in the Houston area. Do you just ask before laying down house fee and getting on the table? Do you wait until the gal is in the room and you are face-down, bottom up? What's the current etiquette these days?

Thanks.
Not a review, moved from AMP.
Don't know anything about how to ask in an AMP.

But I will say that I think it's best if the girl has some experience with it and knows what she's doing. It's pretty sensitive up there and I can see how things might go bad in the "wrong hands (er... finger)".... lol

A'Man
I rarely ask, and get them quite often. If a provider is up to it, she will usually start with gentle prodding and seeing your reaction - make it obvious you enjoy it and she will often say "inside?" - respond favorably and its off to the races. Other providers you just need to guide their fingers when down there...but those are the ones that usually do FUMA and are not experts in the prostate massage.
No need to ask, just be on all fours "face down,ass up" when she comes back to the room to start the massage; she'll get the hint.
You guys
For a minute there,thought I was in the wrong forum.

OP
why not be direct and ask after ya'll get comfy.
research reviews on here
some of us reputable n reviewed gals here offer that on their menu
+1 What Italia said.
Just ask subtly, like “Stick ur finger up my ass.” LOL.
I can vouch for DallasRain... she is quite skilled in that department!
^He wanted to know how to get it at an AMP.
Should only do with someone you know well like Dallas R - you are risking infection from someone you have never met before
Should only do with someone you know well like Dallas R - you are risking infection from someone you have never met before Originally Posted by michaelrayab
Yes someone you know well its always the better option but if not you can just ask to use a condom on her finger. I often get this request.