What other sites are good to advertise on?

I am not sure If this is where I put this lol but I am trying to advertise on different web sites but not sure which ones are good. I already am a member of P411 and am a verified provider on here but don't really know where else to go on. Since I only can put up 1 ad a week on here, I need to be able to advertise a a little more. Which ones are good for everyone? Thank you , Angel
TER and Eros are good avenues to go down, if you're feeling like putting yourself more out there. I'd be interested in seeing other resources, as well. It's all well and good for the ladies to chime in on this, but if the gents we're seeking don't peruse the places we proffer our provisions, then that's a wee bit senseless in continuing to toss money / time / effort in those directions.
Yeah I have tried different places but with not too much luck so trying to see where everyone is going to besides here and p411 . Thank you for replying. I feel stupid asking so many questions but as you know when things are slow it really takes a toll -
I posted a quick reply but I do not see it so will try this. I have been trying different places but not a lot of traffic on those so just trying to see some favorites that people like . I feel stupid asking these questions but I don't know what else to do . thank you for replying . every little bit of useful info helps.
#27 - ECCIE policy regarding the discussion of competing websites is intended to exhibit a straight-forward and simple approach. We do not disallow mention of other sites here at ECCIE, however we ask that you limit those discussions to the "Other Hobby Sites" thread located in the Member Suggestions and Feedback forum. This is the area that we have designated as being an appropriate outlet for these types of discussions. Posts of this nature made in other forums throughout the board will be merged into this location. If you find these types of posts in your local forums, please use the RTM function to report them to staff.
TER and Eros are good avenues to go down, if you're feeling like putting yourself more out there. I'd be interested in seeing other resources, as well. It's all well and good for the ladies to chime in on this, but if the gents we're seeking don't peruse the places we proffer our provisions, then that's a wee bit senseless in continuing to toss money / time / effort in those directions. Originally Posted by Amelia Sterling

You could advertise yourself on every website on the internet, but if your pics don't show what your body looks like it isn't going to make any difference. How do you expect to sell your body, if you don't even SHOW your body?

At 350 an hour you pretty much need to have a flawless bikini model body with pictures showing it off. If you don't have those basic attibutes, using big words and mentioning all of your college degrees is only going to get you so far.
Who died and made that guy mod?

The biggest issue is that there is no single one place for all locations. The best place is, in many cases, based on where you are. ECCIE does very well in Texas because there really is no one else that covers the state as well. There are boards that are great for Colorado, boards that great for Las Vegas and California but they might not be much for Texas. It sorta depends.

Rates, pics really have little to do with it. I've know girls who were wildly successful that never really show much of anything. I've known ladies who raised their rates from $250 to $750 in one year and had as much business as they could handle and no they did not have flawless bikini bodies. What does it for most is that have to have that certain something. They have to be what Johnny Football is to college football.

As for prices, it really does not matter as there are groups of clients at each price level be it 100, 150, 250 or 400 and up. It is a matter of what they feel comfortable paying and what their self image is as far as paying goes. I have known guys who routinely spent $2,000+ because it was just how much they felt like paying. They would never think of seeing a girl who only charged $250. Then I know plenty of guys who are pissed off royally because girls charge more than they are comfortable paying. You never know.

Now if business is slow are you getting out there? This week there was a poker social in which some of us played in a poker tournament while the rest just hung out and socialized. A couple of girls who were relatively unknown before then picked up a lot of interest. Two friends emailed the very next morning wanting to know who was there and who I thought they should see. Basically if there is an opportunity to meet and greet clients, you take it. It's just good for business.

That's my 2 cents.
I've known ladies who raised their rates from $250 to $750 in one year and had as much business as they could handle and no they did not have flawless bikini bodies. Originally Posted by BigLouie

Who are you referring to? Links please?

Yea keep pimping your little socials bro. I'm sure that's all it takes to propel a hooker into the big time.
Who are you referring to? Links please?

Yea keep pimping your little socials bro. I'm sure that's all it takes to propel a hooker into the big time. Originally Posted by coolaid
Why do you care? 3 of your last 6 reviews are NOs. It's not like you know how to pick and choose between quality pussy.
Coolaid apparently only reviews BP chicks who do 15 minute $50 sessions

However, that doesn't diminish the validity of his point regarding pics. I would suggest upgrading your showcase photos. Right now you have a collection that looks straight off your Facebook page with some dude half ass cropped out of some of them. The huge white box covering your face is overkill, just blur it out so at least people can make out your face shape and get a little hint. If you want to build your business you have to invest in your business, e.g. Get some good photos done.

They look sloppy and unappealing in addition to not showing off your body. It just looks like you put no time into it whatsoever, even poorly lit selfies in a bikini would be better than what you have in my opinion.

If your business is slow it may have less to do with places you're advertising and have more to do with pricing, marketing approach, menu,location, or service quality.

Just my opinion, and worth approximately what you paid for it
Its all menu as far as I'm concerned. I wouldn't bother to look at pics based on your p411 menu.
Agreed SJC it doesn't help that she has a limited menu, but plenty of ladies do. Admittedly the successful 40 somethings do seem to often have larger menus.

I suspect it's the combination of middle aged, outcall only, limited menu, and terrible pics. She can't control her age but the rest is easily adjusted.

Again it's just my opinion, and I'm not trying to be harsh just honest.
Menu? What's wrong with the menu? It's what the majority of girls here provide. DFK, BBBJ and MPCFS is what most guys seem to want at a minimum. Consideration is in line(relative to other providers). Lack of an incall could very well be an issue. It seems to me that some of the younger girls can get away with it but older providers who are established all seem to have quality private incall locations that are well located and easily accessible. I know there are exceptions but not many.

Angelina, your pictures are another huge problem. As in any business you have to invest in it. Your photos give me nothing. I don't necessarily need to see full face shots but blockhead is a turn off...and let me see a little body. In addition, use photos that show off your personality, whether it is sophisticated, flirty, playful, dominating, whatever. Use pictures that capture who you want to portray yourself to be professionally.

Louie gives sound advice, IMO. Get out a bit and market yourself in person when the opportunity presents itself if you are that social butterfly.

You can thanck me later!
Oh, another thing...all the "need help immediately" desperation ads...they're a real turn on...just sayin'...
  • Trey
  • 02-20-2014, 08:23 AM
Don't think I want to pay to fuck a 40 year old lady. But she can try backpage.