URL / Website: https://www.adultlook.com/p/2969315
City: Wichita
State: Kansas
Address: Near WSU
Activities: None
Hair Length and Color: Black/red. Long thin braids
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: Short good looking girl. She was wearing loose clothing so couldn't make out much detail.
Recommendation: No
Wow. That's screwed up.

Moved from Encounters to Studio.
k3nfvn, I don't have premium so if you asked a question I can't answer it.
Well that’s a mess.
Now I have received a threat from her of a defamation lawsuit for the same review above that I left on the site I found her on. Also, another provider who has been defending her there has stated that my info has been turned over LE.

I guess this is what I get for trying to be brave and going in with out any info from anyone else.
Most likely neither one of them is doing anything. If a provider is turning names over to LE for a bad review her friend received, or even claiming to do that, then I don't know why anybody would want to see her either.
Now I have received a threat from her of a defamation lawsuit for the same review above that I left on the site I found her on. Also, another provider who has been defending her there has stated that my info has been turned over LE.

I guess this is what I get for trying to be brave and going in with out any info from anyone else. Originally Posted by FantasticallyFantastic
LMAO, she'd have to pay a lawyer for a defamation suit, and defame LMAO... to quote a great movie, "you keep using that word, I don't think it means what you think it means." - Inigo Montoya She's funny.

as for LE, yeah... ok... go ahead and do that... because that always happens in the real world... Hey I'm a provider, here's who my friend has seen, wait, this guy didn't actually see her... because, you know all of those things you talked about.

sarcasm noted I just found her threats to be one of the most hilarious things I've read today, and I've read lots of hilarious things.