URL / Website: https://wichita.rubratings.com/127780
City: Wichita
State: Kansas
Address: Webb/Harry Area
Activities: Conversation, Body Rub, Wardrobe Change, Dirty Talk, HJ, CBJ
Hair Length and Color: Dark Hair Should Length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: Pretty Face, Caramel Skin, 5'4", Maybe 150lb, Possibly Asian/African American Mix, DDD Natural Breasts, Soft Tummy and Butt, Shaved Kitty
Recommendation: Yes
  • ks2ny
  • 01-25-2020, 03:35 PM

staff edit: when commenting on statements made in the ROS or when questions are posed in private tags, you MUST also use the tags. Not doing so is a violation of forum guidelines; you are revealing premium content to non-premium members. This violation normally includes an infraction with points-S31
How was the actual massage? Says she’s A CMT.
  • ks2ny
  • 01-27-2020, 05:58 PM
How was the actual massage? Says she’s A CMT. Originally Posted by BDR258
I had a deep tissue, granted this was years ago, and it was fantastic. If she is still that good, for just a massage, she would be great. I think it would be even better if you were up front that you were interested in a legit massage and would tip her for a massage and nothing else. I think that would set the tone of expectations.
The actual massage was not great, but that said I didn’t ask for a legit one. She was aware of the type of session I wanted. Her hands were kind of rough as well, so that played a factor.
I'm not sure how she is still in business. Service and prices don't go together too well. High prices should have great service; not so much with this person in my experience.