Address: 75/Spring Valley
Activities: Thai massage plus SS, FIV, bbbj, BLS, CIM
Hair Length and Color: dark brown wore it up
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 5'3 cute, nice curvy figure, 34b. typical asian MILF
Recommendation: Yes
Sunny?
So she took clothes off and did SS and you FIV... This is not what Nina usually provides. I had never seen SS listed as one of her activities.
I have never seen or heard of her doing that either MyQuest!
I am hoping that is true. She will have a long line outside waiting to get in...
  • OZGT
  • 06-19-2018, 03:17 PM
What does SS stand for?
Stripper slide... Naked lady rubs body up and down your little man... Lots of amp girls do this during table shower...
Been awhile since saw TN. Never ever was close to FIV.
Do we know what her current rate and std tip is? Had not prvisouly been an issue but she questioned my $160 total last time.
hmmmm
seen thai nina 3 times. she gets mad cause i pay the hour rate plus regular indy tip ( not sure if we can metion money new rules) first time gave me bbj i guess to come back,2 time hj, 3 time hj while i motorboated and fiv (bald) and she literally bit my tit till i bleed. Didn’t go back cause she laughs at her customer (stupid ass WK buying her food and caving in to her ludicrous priced). She showed me pics on her phone that she sends of herself and pics clients sent her. So i passed on to thai j more professional
So Nana laughs at you and what is a WK?
Nina has never been bald... Well, not since she was a baby. You sure you have the right lady.
I should probably qualified my statement that I have not seen her in a while she may shave now, but I know when I saw her, she only had hair on her head and down below, natural, she does not get hair under her arms, legs, or arms ...genetics.
Don't let her bullshit you. I once held communion with her and Jessica at the same time. It was fun, and they were playful. REALLY playful.

She's ok, but the Korean girls are better lays.
I saw Nina a few times this winter/early spring and she was shaved clean every time and definitely did SS.