URL / Website:
City: Plano
State: Texas
Address: NE Corner 15th &Independance
Activities: Massage, HJ, BBBJ, DATY, CFS, DFK
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder, dark brown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Chinese
Physical Description: Not a hard body, some cushion but fit, slim ass, nice B cups with small nips.
Recommendation: Yes
LBF,
I think you mean Sunny Foot Massage. Sunny Massage is down the street at 15th and Plano Parkway.
Also one where he says
LBF,
I think you mean Sunny Foot Massage. Sunny Massage is down the street at 15th and Plano Parkway. Originally Posted by BigBob61
Yep, thanks for the clarification.
Thanks for the intel, From another review of this place at RM, you indicated that the donation was about the same as the Shade, which has much younger providers. Is Linda worth it? I'm asking because I'll be in Plano tomorrow and would like to try something new. Thanks!
Thanks for the intel, From another review of this place at RM, you indicated that the donation was about the same as the Shade, which has much younger providers. Is Linda worth it? I'm asking because I'll be in Plano tomorrow and would like to try something new. Thanks! Originally Posted by JimmyJoeMeeker
It may take awhile to establish a relationship with Linda. I've been to the Shade, the girls are younger (or look younger), prettier, and are pretty much a sure thing.

I have seen Linda for over 2 years, it was't until a year ago she did extras. However, I did get great massages from her before she moved it up a notch.
Thanks!