Anyone else notice eccie coed is waking up?

• pxmcc
  • 06-28-2019, 01:45 AM
Seeing a lot more participation from lots of different hobbyists and providers. and much less trolling/negative bs. good shit..

k i'm not gonna jinx it. just an observation. keep the hot roll rollin, peeps..
There is an obvious reason for that. A certain unnamed guy that writes in Ebonics is currently banned from this site. So, he's on the other site starting 9 of his inane threads since June 8, not counting his numerous degrading replies to other threads. He's doing his best to make the other site the Ghost Town COED here had become. Hope he's soon banned there, too.
^ Lol. That's why I migrated here haha
He’ll come back with quite a few points, won’t be hard to prod into another long term vacation.
He’ll come back with quite a few points, won’t be hard to prod into another long term vacation. Originally Posted by Lester Krinklesac
I hope not. It's been so nice and quiet here.
I hope not. It's been so nice and quiet here. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
Agreed, and more interesting threads and posts as a result.

It probably wouldn't break anyone's heart not to see that fellow here in the future, along with a few others that only got booted for 90 days.

I'd certainly vote for a permaban for those characters. Anyone else feel the same?
Agreed, and more interesting threads and posts as a result.

It probably wouldn't break anyone's heart not to see that fellow here in the future, along with a few others that only got booted for 90 days.

I'd certainly vote for a permaban for those characters. Anyone else feel the same? Originally Posted by Oldrogue
+1, but don't think it will happen.
  • pxmcc
  • 06-28-2019, 10:19 AM
There is an obvious reason for that. A certain unnamed guy that writes in Ebonics is currently banned from this site. So, he's on the other site starting 9 of his inane threads since June 8, not counting his numerous degrading replies to other threads. He's doing his best to make the other site the Ghost Town COED here had become. Hope he's soon banned there, too. Originally Posted by Oralist
i am conflicted about shine. i see more the good in him than the bad. i think we can all agree that at his most annoying, he starts too many threads/engages in spam. where i differ from many here is that on a good day, i think he's entertaining as fook. he throws stuff out there just to get a rise out of people, like his filet mignon bbq party on food stamps post. when people take the bait, it's truly comical. i also enjoy his humility; he says straight up he's a gangsta's gopher. most dudes running with his crowd would never admit that. he could just say i'm a straight up gangsta, and leave the gopher part out. i also appreciate his humanity. he says stuff that shows he's a decent human being, like when he talks about his mom's illness and how she means the world to him. and his take on the hobby is spot-on imo.

so i guess, here's what i would like to see with respect to shine: 1. less spam from shine. if he gets banned for spam, i'm ok with that. (he got better about the spam issue, at least on here.) 2. less trolling of shine. if he's not spamming the board, i think he should be left in peace to do his "shiney" thing, including his zany posts and ebonics. (it's fun to translate!) the trolling gets old real fast, and creates so much negative energy that everyone just wants to be the heck outta there. (no one is ever forced to read his posts, right?)

well that's my 2 cents. i know many of y'all don't agree with my take on his upsides, but it's a point about which reasonable minds may differ.

SC is a different story. before he and shine became homies, he attacked shine. he also attacked me, and he was rude to Boardman. none of that was called for imo. he has many points of view i agree with, but i think his "plays well with others" grades are a work in progress. but, i dont like the negative energy created when he is trolled. i would prefer that people who don't like him let sleeping dogs lie, so long as he hasn't come for them. but if he's rude to someone, then all bets are off, and i do not object to counter-attacks on him.
Well, I don't feel that way about him. I don't need to hear about his huge, black Mandingo, how much he loves eating ass, about his Hobby connections to management, his insulting replies to other threads, etc. As Alyssa71 said, that's why she's back here now. I'm ready for his ban here to be lifted, so he'll let the other place get back to normal.
i am conflicted about shine.... Originally Posted by pxmcc
Good grief. I believe that you are shine and you made this thread just for attention for your beloved alter posting personality. You need to give it a rest and be glad this "px" handle lost enough points to post here again. There is nothing to be redeemed from that handle.

This thread needs to be locked.
Well, I don't feel that way about him. I don't need to hear about his huge, black Mandingo, how much he loves eating ass, about his Hobby connections to management, his insulting replies to other threads, etc. As Alyssa71 said, that's why she's back here now. I'm ready for his ban here to be lifted, so he'll let the other place get back to normal. Originally Posted by Oralist
Is the troll song in, Rap, RnB, or country? I'm trying to figure out how do I harmonize it

This thread needs to be locked. Originally Posted by Eidolon
Agreed. No good is coming from this thread.
  • pxmcc
  • 06-28-2019, 11:01 AM
Good grief. I believe that you are shine and you made this thread just for attention for your beloved alter posting personality. You need to give it a rest and be glad this "px" handle lost enough points to post here again. There is nothing to be redeemed from that handle.

This thread needs to be locked. Originally Posted by Eidolon
you're joking about me being shine, right? shine grew up in the third ward; i grew up around phoenix country clubs, attended elite prep schools in the northeast, traveled the world, have multiple graduate degrees, founded a sucessful business, did not spend 10 years in the federal Big House, do not speak ebonics, am not AA, and am no one's gopher. i am not shine, and anyone who thinks i am is a clown and a fool. are you a clown and a fool sir..

btw, you're a retread, although i haven't figured out who you used to be. any hints, please..

your post is a troll post, in case you weren't aware. but i'm sure you were..

when you're a mod, you can decide which threads should be locked and who should be banned. til then my friend, toodlez..
  • pxmcc
  • 06-28-2019, 11:34 AM
Agreed. No good is coming from this thread. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
why CurvyKatie?
Is the troll song in, Rap, RnB, or country? I'm trying to figure out how do I harmonize it Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
https://youtu.be/E_XRfvBKEiY