Anyone gives some tips how to have a good time safely with providers and avoid getting caught from LE. Some good site recommendation please?
Thanks
Really
  • pxmcc
  • 07-01-2019, 03:49 PM
i heard about this site called eccie that's supposed to be pretty good..

sir you realize that with no references, you will have to go through screening-which will include providing Real World info-to see any of the gals on here. if you don't want to do that, maybe try Adult Look or a similar site. you aren't engendering a whole lot of confidence among the ladies here with your posts so far tho, let me put it to you that way. and that handle..
Stick with well Reviewed providers.

In the hobby there is always a risk,but if you do your homework you eliminate most of the risk of being busted. By sticking with well Reviewed providers your risk is the provider gets busted and works with LE.

Place a iso requesting newbie friendly providers as long as your willing to work with their screening requirements they will see you. After you have seen them ask if you can use them as a reference. Seek out next provider and provide the provider you just saw with your reference.

Seek out active providers who has multiple Reviews by hobbiests who have written multiple Reviews.

Avoid providers with less than three reviews.

Lastly, write reviews and participate in the boards. Once you have a handle recognizable providers will see you with a inbox.

Have fun, enjoy the ladies! Ask questions...
Join p411. Makes screening easy.
  • pxmcc
  • 07-01-2019, 09:14 PM
good point NM.
Stick with well Reviewed providers.

In the hobby there is always a risk,but if you do your homework you eliminate most of the risk of being busted. By sticking with well Reviewed providers your risk is the provider gets busted and works with LE.

Place a iso requesting newbie friendly providers as long as your willing to work with their screening requirements they will see you. After you have seen them ask if you can use them as a reference. Seek out next provider and provide the provider you just saw with your reference.

Seek out active providers who has multiple Reviews by hobbiests who have written multiple Reviews.

Avoid providers with less than three reviews.

Lastly, write reviews and participate in the boards. Once you have a handle recognizable providers will see you with a inbox.

Have fun, enjoy the ladies! Ask questions... Originally Posted by Fizley
Very good advice
Anyone gives some tips how to have a good time safely with providers and avoid getting caught from LE. Some good site recommendation please?
Thanks Originally Posted by henryle123
Henry LE, it is not as easy as 1...2...3!

Did you post this on a bet, social experiment or were you just showing the new guy how easy it really is?

Hilarious

Great post officer!

Very good advice Originally Posted by KandiiCakesXXX
Funny. I see what you did there... "Ad"..."Vice"....:clapping :
I'm not officer, just try to get some good time bro
You dont have to be paranoid
OK HenryLE!!!
le or Lee my last name dude
Not a good start. My furst advice is to avoid posting in co ed lol
  • pxmcc
  • 07-02-2019, 10:40 AM
You dont have to be paranoid Originally Posted by henryle123
right. why was it that you failed to comply with basic screening by verified providers sir..
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...411&highlight=

surely you're not paranoid. oh wait..
Not fail screen, just limited budget dude for that gift rate