Why on earth did Epstein not do 18 year olds? staff edit title...SMI

• pxmcc
  • 07-11-2019, 09:50 AM
it's the difference between a misdemeanor prostitution charge and a felony statutory rape/sex trafficking of minors charge. makes no sense to me. any thoughts?

staff edit title ......SMI
it's the difference between a misdemeanor prostitution charge and a felony statutory rape/sex trafficking of minors charge. makes no sense to me. any thoughts? Originally Posted by pxmcc
...because he's a sick bastard?
...because he's a sick bastard? Originally Posted by Johnnylewisusa
Or stupid. With his money, he could've been the ultimate sugar daddy.
In vor der Schleuse
:In before the lock:
Asked myself the same question. All that money he could've been boning anyone he wanted RW or Hobby world.
  • pxmcc
  • 07-11-2019, 10:37 AM
In vor der Schleuse
:In before the lock: Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
i hear you, but this shit is all over mainstream media. if a topic on cnn can't be broached on eccie, that's just a lack of common sense, not a case of good rule enforcement, imo.
i hear you, but this shit is all over mainstream media. if a topic on cnn can't be broached on eccie, that's just a lack of common sense, not a case of good rule enforcement, imo. Originally Posted by pxmcc

No doubt this thread has been reported for the mods to sort out.

I really don't know what part of this (bolded comments) is so fucking hard to understand. Unless one thinks they're above or can circumvent the rules.

#10 - Topics regarding children, and certain images depicting children are not material for an adult-themed board. You must be at least 18 years of age to register and participate here, and along those lines, our subject matter is to surround individuals of the proper age range. Any mention or reference to underage sex is strictly forbidden and may result in loss of your posting privileges.
It was only going to be a matter of time. Should he know better......of course

Edited the title instead of removing entire thread.
The logic is simple and straightforward. People with billionaire wealth operate with a different set of rules, repercussions and have a mentality of I’m beyond the normal rule of law. The parallel is why many non-wealthy men go to Thailand, Costa Rica, etc to do things they can’t do in the USA. We have the mindset of it doesn’t count outside the USA, while billionaires have the mindset I can operate like I do in Thailand while in the USA. The fool themselves into a false sense of security. Look at Kraft, why would be go to an AMP with his wealth? He falsely felt he could never get caught. People in Epstein’s circle that enabled or protected his sleazy actions are guilty too. Epstein is the white R. Kelly.
He a billionaire, he thought he could get away with it but it finally caught up to him. I'm sure he did see 18 year olds but the more 18 year olds he see he started to go lower until he went to the dark side. But yea if only he stick with 18s year old, what a dumbass
I'm actually sorry this happened to px.......but SMI is right....he knows better.
Verschlossen. Verboten. Entweder funktioniert bei mir
*Lock. Ban. It’s all bueno*
I'm actually sorry this happened to px.......but SMI is right....he knows better. Originally Posted by tbone2u
+2
When will PX learn...maybe it was a lack for his "common sense"
When will PX learn...maybe it was a lack for his "common sense" Originally Posted by bb1961
Maybe he wanted a time out... because he was a bad boy LOL.