Anyone been to the DMV on Governors Circle recently?

I have to make a trip there soon & have not been since before covid.

I know the few times I have been there previously, it was MESS!

Has anything changed? Gotten better or worse? Any tips?

Thank you for your help!
There’s a mega DMV location on north side. Family member went there and said they had like 35-40 stations serving the public. Said u can make appointment but b there on time. Also check what forms of ID u have to take. He said they r requiring birth certificate now. Hope this helps. It’s at 8418 Veterans Memorial Drive..
They open at 8am but the line starts forming at 7am. Usually doesn't take too long depending on what you need.
They say if you schedule an appointment online you won't have to wait very long.
Very limited space in the parking lot so if you see a spot on the street when you arrive go ahead & take it, just watch for the "no parking" signs.
If you make an appointment it goes pretty smooth and even if your late you just check in when you get there and you are next in line at least that was the way it was 18 months ago
I appreciate the input so far :-)

Do any of you know about those companies you can hire to go to the title office for you? Are they legit?

Specifically, I need to do 2 things ...

1: Get my name added to a title.

2. The older gent that I mentioned in my other post has a paid off car he never got a title too, so we have to bring a "pay off letter" up there to obtain the title.

Is this something I can do with the power of attorney I have over him?

I'm just trying to figure out a way to make this easiest on him. He can hardly walk but refuses to use a cane or wheelchair (he's a tough cookie - lol).