First time to use the ignore list in years.

Originally Posted by USAsoldier
Christian Conservative men= Perverts & sexual predators. Ask former failed POTUS Donald Trump. A court ruled him to be a rapist.

Straight white males make up the majority of sexual offenders in US prisons. That is a fact.

Quote:
Originally Posted by USAsoldier
Pervs= straight males!!
Gentleman who are straight males, he's talking about you. All of you. All of us.

Frankly, I don't have time for his crap. Generalizing a whole group of men being pervs because he obviously dislikes straight males. I can't help but wonder if he's a homo on a hobby site.

I tolerate pxmcc, but usually don't read through his essay like posts. Intelligent people can make a point quickly. Just google TLDR.

I tolerate nj because he reminds me of my puppy. Just follows me around from thread to thread like my puppy follows me from room to room, only reacting to my posts because he doesn't have anything of importance to post, no original thoughts, only child like reactive postings.
  • pxmcc
  • 10-08-2023, 11:04 PM
lol sir. sorry bout the treatises..

well USA Soldier made a simple claim that straight white males represent the largest number of sexual predators in the U.S. Either admit he's right, or call bs on his claim, and he can prove his claim, or fall short in the proof. my guess is that he's probably right.

myself, i like to hear a soldier's perspective. for example, i was curious about USA's thoughts as to whether Israel should have been ready for the Gaza mayhem, or whether there are some things that are just impossible to prepare for.
Guys, play nice.

lol sir. sorry bout the treatises..

well USA Soldier made a simple claim that straight white males represent the largest number of sexual predators in the U.S. Either admit he's right, or call bs on his claim, and he can prove his claim, or fall short in the proof. my guess is that he's probably right.

myself, i like to hear a soldier's perspective. for example, i was curious about USA's thoughts as to whether Israel should have been ready for the Gaza mayhem, or whether there are some things that are just impossible to prepare for. Originally Posted by pxmcc
PX, I honestly had no idea this thread was about me, LOL!! I just saw this now as it was linked in my post.

LOL!!!!