URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=495848 [added link- GM]
https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=345538 [added link- GM]
City: Buffalo
State: New York
Address: South Buffalo
Hair Length and Color: Eve mid hair length Black. Phoenix Blond
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Eve - 50s she is in great shape for 50+ nice natural big titties. Big brown beautiful eyes

Phoenix - 30s athletic build with amazing man makes. Pretty smile and quite attractive
Recommendation: Yes
Those two would be fun for sure : )
Sounds like fun...
I gotta get to Buffalo one of these days to check out some of the ladies that you guys speak highly of.
Rate??
Rate?? Originally Posted by Buffalo1966
for the bride, groom, or both
I’ve been with both of them solo. I’m strongly considering doing a duo with them. They are both amazing!
Rates$$???
I had 2 duos with them - whirlwind of frenzy sexual action !! As Gene Simmons quoted - " I wish I had two dicks !!" You will never have two women hungry for cock worshipping !!
My heart would stop having both of them at the same time.
My heart would stop having both of them at the same time. Originally Posted by Tundratongue
^^^^^ 1st post

then in Encounter: BellaXXX Buffalo
Her tcb is HORRIBLE. As expected when you have a shelf of demons and tendies.... tried setting up an appt several times and then she goes silent for days but posts on twatter. She was a no show to our appt and texted me 2 days later that she had a family emergency. When we tried rescheduling, I joked about her stiffing me last time and she had a different excuse as to why she was a no show. Needless to say we never ended up mtg. Originally Posted by Tundratongue

I wounder if a mandle can earn brownie points from a sandle ????

anyways , thanks for the report Op
That’s too funny! Thanks OSD!
That’s too funny! Thanks OSD! Originally Posted by Tj1984
the blue button in next quote will take to even more entertainment Sir

yesterday was a good day for new handles n mandles and sandles

lets welcome all the new 2nd handles please n thank you Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Willie.........they are coming to Rochester, ask them the dates.
the blue button in next quote will take to even more entertainment Sir Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Haha. I can’t keep up with who’s who anymore.