Encounter: TOTAL RIP OFF - BEWARE red in roch

Date: 8/17/20 or thereabouts
Name: Red (not Skylar Red)
Phone: 585-857-4814
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://rochester.skipthegames.com/f...8/584716922677
City: east of Roch
State: New York
Address: down a dark road in the middle of nowhere. seriously.
Hair Length and Color: -
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: not the woman in the pics, or maybe it was her with just a lot of mileage added.
Recommendation: No
Glad somebody finally toftt with this chick.
She Looks a Little CRAZY!!!
I saw her a couple times in williamson. I had no issues at her incall
She Looks a Little CRAZY!!! Originally Posted by joelove69
crazy good or crazy bad ????
I saw her when she first posted a several months back. Had a great session for the money but chose not to repeat for pt reasons.
She's definitely in a sad personal decline and mentioned she had been spending time up Hudson ave
Technically you weren't ripped off and you dont know if she was going to RIP you off. The title is a bit misleading. If she's uglier than her pics ok I get it but I don't consider that being ripped off.
Technically you weren't ripped off and you dont know if she was going to RIP you off. The title is a bit misleading. If she's uglier than her pics ok I get it but I don't consider that being ripped off. Originally Posted by nybobby976
you can/will think whatever you want.

I've been doing this long enough and have been ripped off enough to know that she would have taken my money and disappeared and/or some male company would have appeared. Experience gave me a very clear picture of what was going on. The only ways to dodge a bullet are either dumb luck or knowing where the bullet is coming from.

You pays your money and you takes your chances - this was WAY too risky. I didn't go into all the detail, but everything was off about this. I posted the "review" because someone else may not know enough to avoid being ripped off.
Are the pictures her or not
Demon makes a lot of valid points.Ive done the same,long time ago with some chick off ridgeway ave .Just fucking leave ASAP !
Nybobby976 why don't you visit with Red and let us know how it goes. Bring lots of cash.

Demon, thanks for the heads up.
I swear I have seen this girl locally at a bar with some guy . She was talking about her brother that passed away and how she was adopted . I'm almost 90% sure it was her . Kinda in a happy sad mood
I swear I have seen this girl locally at a bar with some guy . She was talking about her brother that passed away and how she was adopted . I'm almost 90% sure it was her . Kinda in a happy sad mood Originally Posted by Loser9898

You created an account yesterday to tell us this? I'm thinking you have insider info here
Totally agree. Always trust your gut in these situations.
You created an account yesterday to tell us this? I'm thinking you have insider info here Originally Posted by nybobby976
yesterday was a good day for new handles n mandles and sandles

lets Welcome all the new 2nd handles please n thank you