Email Address: Private
URL / Website: -
City: Rochester
State: New York
Address: Near Penfield/ Webster
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder Length Brown/ Black Hair
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5 feet 5, Nice lil ass, Nice size Breast, Flat Tummy, Nice and smooth skin. Nice small feet.
Recommendation: Yes
Nice review but damn...why share this info knowing you have her all for yourself. This review doesn't help your fellow comrades since we can't have any of that wet pussy.ijs
She's known to do that regularly joe. Good for you
I would tell you guys. But You Guys are not to be trusted with that type of Information.
I would tell you guys. But You Guys are not to be trusted with that type of Information. Originally Posted by joelove69
Ummmmm.....
I would tell you guys. But You Guys are not to be trusted with that type of Information. Originally Posted by joelove69
I agree!!!
She's known to do that regularly joe. Good for you Originally Posted by Bigdaddy14606
your funny
Smart move. Shady people around here
Gross.
Smart move. Shady people around here Originally Posted by lilylivered
I am not Sir, well a bit, I'm on a SHMB
Gross. Originally Posted by Pren123
have Ma or Dad tell you about the birds n bees
I think I figured out who it is. Tell her I miss her and to call me.
Surprised she managed to be ready fir you by ten. I figured it would be at least 11 Until she was cleaned up from the gang bang. Really glad I got my loads in first, although the other guys raved about how wet she was after I finished in her pussy & ass. Too spent to give her a facial, but I give her point for trying.

Did she get all the spaghetti sauce and whipped cream out of her hair? Long story.
Surprised she managed to be ready fir you by ten. I figured it would be at least 11 Until she was cleaned up from the gang bang. Really glad I got my loads in first, although the other guys raved about how wet she was after I finished in her pussy & ass. Too spent to give her a facial, but I give her point for trying.

Did she get all the spaghetti sauce and whipped cream out of her hair? Long story. Originally Posted by Crazy Bob
Having a bit of a idea the Op's level of BSC he can take/handle.willing to put up with
my bet, near top of date zone or above that barely in the crazy zone in his eyes

so I thinking ya got the wrong Ahem lady Sir
as that's high in the crazy zone, so whoever ya thinking is to BSC for the Op

Op is a good guy BUT I'm wonder what his level of BSC is, for doing this report