Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: South Buffalo
State: New York
Address: South Buffalo
Hair Length and Color: Eve had long dark hair and Phoenix short
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Eve is maybe 5'6" and has nice large saggy tits and Eve is shorter with nice round man made tits. I love them all!
Recommendation: Yes
Does Phoenix ever do solo in Buffalo or only duo? Eve is skilled and a sweetheart, but not into her physically.
Does Phoenix ever do solo in Buffalo or only duo? Eve is skilled and a sweetheart, but not into her physically. Originally Posted by Rainbird4668
Eve doesn't do it for me. She looks to much like a good friend's wife and I just cant do it.

no problem, I'll post for you

My heart would stop having both of them at the same time. Originally Posted by Tundratongue
Eve is skilled and a sweetheart, but not into her physically. Originally Posted by Rainbird4668
Maybe you’re attracted to women?

She looks to much like a good friend's wife. Originally Posted by wilson13
Who lets their good friend marry such a creature? Whew
Well, I did a duo with both of them, well worth the money. They interact great together, and will fulfill a threesome fantasy. I consider then top of their game and on top of me !! I save all my funds to spend hh or hour with them, and they love pretending my cock is a slurpee ! Good to the last drop !!
I don't doubt they're well worth the money as a duo experience... nor would i rule out ever partaking but... for now, I'm a little picky, looking for a looker though.