Alec Baldwin...

...sorry this happened, but, it couldn't happen to a bigger asshole...and he called Trump a murderer...
In the long run this is a fortunate event.
Outlaw toy guns
Bruce Lee's son was killed by a "prop" gun a long time ago, I'm sure many remember. It will be damn interesting to find out what happened here. You would think they would have figured out how to make this shit foolproof. But we don't know any details.

Only a shit-stirring, hopeless fool would use a word like "fortunate" here. Baldwin is just a loudmouth, asshole actor, fer chrissake. He didn't deserve this. Let alone the two people who got shot.

Bruce Lee's son was killed by a "prop" gun a long time ago, I'm sure many remember. It will be damn interesting to find out what happened here. You would think they would have figured out how to make this shit foolproof. But we don't know any details.

Only a shit-stirring, hopeless fool would use a word like "fortunate" here. Baldwin is just a loudmouth, asshole actor, fer chrissake. He didn't deserve this. Let alone the two people who got shot.

. Originally Posted by rooster
roo being himself again putting long-time scumbag Baldwin first, in a scenario where he killed an innocent unsuspecting individual.

democratting once again.
I of course know about Brandon Lee, as well as that Hexum dude who placed the prop gun against his temple in '84 and ka-blam went his brains all over his Ivy League suit. But Baldwin has been around prop guns long enough to know to get a thumbs-up by SFX/props before aiming and firing. I think it's accidental death-by-knuckleheaded asshole.

And he is an asshole.
PM Update: According to the folks at IATSE (Hollywood Teamsters Union) one live round was in the prop gun. Guess we'll find out why.
Karma beotch....

Couldn't have happened to an assholier cunt of a poor excuse for a homo sapien.....
Rule number 1 treat every gun as if it is loaded check what is in loaded gun...... sorry rules weren't followed....CHARGE HIM WITH MURDER... CANT FIX STUPID OR LET HIM GO BECAUSE HE IS FAMOUS
roo being himself again putting long-time scumbag Baldwin first, in a scenario where he killed an innocent unsuspecting individual.

democratting once again. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
whew...talk about bein hisself again....Baldwin pales as an asshole in comparison....

It's great, too, how you like to promote this smug "I understand things the rest of you never will" attitude...when in actuality, you just speculate and spout nonsense. You ain't one damn bit different than most others.

I didn't put Baldwin "first." Not in a real or intentional sense. But you and yours like to exaggerate for effect too, hoping that people that can't think for themselves will fall fer yer crap.

No one knows the full set of facts here yet. Specially not Bestie. But to say inflammatory bullshit before knowing them proves nothing but...cruelty and insensitivity on the part of the poster.

Was Baldwin culpable? Of course, to some degree. And probably to a high degree. Especially since he was one of the Producers for this film. Almost certainly his negligence was a major factor in this. But we do not know how much of this is on him yet.

I generally hate speculation. But it is irresistible too. My guess is that it will come out that there was a combination of people involved in this that made some bad decisions.

Maybe even....gasp!...does he dare say this almost "Bestie" like thing?....the people who got shot themselves.

I don't know about any of y'all...but I personally never stand in front of a gun, even if someone tells me it is a "prop" or "safe."

I think it unlikely that Baldwin is responsible all on his own. Not impossible. But unlikely. TRY to be objective for once, fer chrissake...

Please notice my use of the term "negligence" above.

Cuz that is the cause of these types of events when they are not intentional.

They are not "accidents." Don't fall into the trap of thinking that way, which almost everyone in media has.

Those who are savvy with firearms and firearms safety stopped using terms like "accidental discharge" and "accidental shooting" long ago. They are "NEGLIGENT shootings" and "NEGLIGENT discharges."

You almost never hear of something like this happening at a legit gun range. There are simple rules that prevent this shit from happening if they are followed all the time. And it has to be ALL the time. Not most. One or more of those rules got violated here.

Negligence.

(how's that fer "democratting"...?)

Rule number 1 treat every gun as if it is loaded check what is in loaded gun...... sorry rules weren't followed....CHARGE HIM WITH MURDER... CANT FIX STUPID OR LET HIM GO BECAUSE HE IS FAMOUS Originally Posted by BOSSVPLOW
There are very specific criteria that have to be met to charge someone with murder. Intent is one thing. Manslaughter is more likely, if gross negligence is shown to be the major cause of this.

...and he called Trump a murderer... Originally Posted by Withnail
You mean that pre-meditated sanctioned riot, leading to multiple deaths? That's pretty much textboox accessory.

Unless you're talking about his dismantling of several health programs. Then it's just slower, with more prune juice.

.............................. ................
You mean that pre-meditated sanctioned riot, leading to multiple deaths? That's pretty much textboox accessory.

Unless you're talking about his dismantling of several health programs. Then it's just slower, with more prune juice.

.............................. ................ Originally Posted by Nubom70
you must be thinking of Mr. Next
There are very specific criteria that have to be met to charge someone with murder. Intent is one thing. Manslaughter is more likely, if gross negligence is shown to be the major cause of this.

. Originally Posted by rooster
The Teamsters walked off the set that morning. Wouldn't put it past them to leave a live round in a gun for a fun goodbye.