Warmongers Laying the Groundwork

Bipartisan (McCain, Graham & Klobuchar) warmongers deceiving Ukraine into a proxy war with Russia. The Globalist always want more blood and treasure. It took a senile old man owned by the globalist and a comedian to light the fuse.

Sexman, John McCain died in 2018. He was a supporter of Ukraine however. Who or what do you think is the "Globalist"? Putin = Stalin = Hitler, no?
Check out Oliver Stone's 2016 Documentary "Ukraine on Fire".

Shows the sorted history of Ukraine, including the globalists at work leading up to the events of today. Although it may not show the whole story it shows many truths to balance the propaganda. It is being heavily censored so watch while you can.

https://rumble.com/vwpbjw-ukraine-on...tary-2016.html
I've watched the movie while it was still up on youtube. It's interesting but then again it's from Oliver Stone so take everything with a grain of salt. On a positive note, the war finally cured Covid.
This is a powerful point. Understand that It was evil for Russia to invade Ukraine after Russia said all along it was not going to invade. Very tragically, a godless spy such as Putin has consolidated so much power in Russia that he cannot be challenged in his own country. He would like to restore the former Soviet Union and he only understands force.

90 years ago millions of Ukrainians died in a famine brought on by Stalin and the Soviet Union. There is an even longer history of repression by Russia against the Ukrainian people. This war is sadly the most recent example of Russian aggression.
I liken Ukraine to a hooker. Pay them for what you need but when things go bad for them you leave them to fend for themselves. Western Europe seduced Ukraine and fucked them over when they needed them most. We knew Russia was going to attack months ago. Why didn’t nato do more before the attack when they had the chance. All the polish planes could have been in Ukraine 2 months ago. All Germany’s anti tank weapons could have been there. Ukraine is a hooker and nato is a John who only wants to fuck over and turn their back on when they need us most
I liken Ukraine to a hooker. Pay them for what you need but when things go bad for them you leave them to fend for themselves. Western Europe seduced Ukraine and fucked them over when they needed them most. We knew Russia was going to attack months ago. Why didn’t nato do more before the attack when they had the chance. All the polish planes could have been in Ukraine 2 months ago. All Germany’s anti tank weapons could have been there. Ukraine is a hooker and nato is a John who only wants to fuck over and turn their back on when they need us most Originally Posted by Bigdaddy14606
I guess drug addict Hunter will not have his no show job anymore with 10% going to the big guy.