Need recommendations for Jonesboro/ NEA area please

Hey everyone, it’s been a long while since I’ve seen anyone and I can’t stop thinking about wanting to again. I need recommendations of girls that are active in or around Jonesboro now. Preferably that offer GFE and would super love it if there was someone that could host at their place. I appreciate the help!
Chloe on STG is a awesome fuck. Great kisser. Amazing IOP.

https://jonesboro.skipthegames.com/f...9/491711021605
Thank you for the recommendation!!
Chloe is certainly a good time.
Hey everyone, it’s been a long while since I’ve seen anyone and I can’t stop thinking about wanting to again. I need recommendations of girls that are active in or around Jonesboro now. Preferably that offer GFE and would super love it if there was someone that could host at their place. I appreciate the help! Originally Posted by Jusneed2squirt
Kindall Nichole, Brooke, Madison, Lexi Lace and of course Ashlyn1037 (once she returns to action). Madison and Ashlyn entertain at their own place.. Lexi did with me but I haven’t talked to her in a few months ..
Did I miss the encounter that happened.
I messaged Madison via the number on your recent review of her because the the ability to host somewhere that’s not a motel is a major plus for me since I’ll be making the visit during the day in a work truck. Anyway, after I sent her an introductory text I get a text from another number that says she has a boyfriend now and is no longer doing that, please don’t message again.

Do you have a link for Brooke?
I think Madison has retired
It definitely seems that way, I felt so bad and stupid after messaging her. Not like I could know but just hope I didn’t cause her any trouble…
Not an Encounter Report - Moved to Co-Ed Discussions
Jonesboro had dried up. Madison has retired I can't raise Ashlyn1037 or Brook, I am not sure if Kendal or Lexi are still in JB or not. The best I know is a UTR lady Kitten she said I may give her number 870 819 6985 I have not met her and not a lot of pics. I just have not had time to meet her. She talks a good game. The only other I have is Melanie. She advertises on P411 in the Memphis area but does come to Arkansas. I see her quit often.
Hey it’s Chloe! I do have my own place and it’s a safe location. I have reviews that speak for themselves on USA sex guide and hear on eccie. 239-299-3468 ��