And My Response To The Attack

(Yawns loudly)
Seems I have Become The Newest Target.

Don't Come For Me Sweetie.
You Will Regret It.

Hmm. I really like my hair in this pic. #NaturalRedBaby
Attached Images File Type: jpg Snapchat-711152855~2.jpg (107.4 KB, 545 views)
Baby I don't know the details, but I guarantee you two things one you wouldn't be yawning and I'd be pulling your red hair. Damn you drive me crazy.
With a body like that, you are my target!
With a body like that, you are my target! Originally Posted by Just a normal guy

Well hey there Soldier. I'm working on heading your way soon. Now that's the kind of attack I've been waiting for lol
How fantastic it would be to walk in on that!!
How fantastic it would be to walk in on that!! Originally Posted by Pussy_Stupid
The thought kinda excited me as well. I have to say I'd have to take a seat or maybe a turn. Lol welcome to the Arkansas Board
A turn would be nice too!!!

I don't know anything about an attack; last I saw you were being called Top Tier and a nice person to be around!

Given this picture, I wouldn't mind being underneath as you attack, and take me POW.
Fuck it, I am coming to Arkansas!!!!
(Yawns loudly)
Seems I have Become The Newest Target.

Don't Come For Me Sweetie.
You Will Regret It.

Hmm. I really like my hair in this pic. #NaturalRedBaby
Originally Posted by Trinity Kane
Luscious babydoll! come up to NWA sometime soon.
Oh my! Gorgeous!
A turn would be nice too!!! Originally Posted by Pussy_Stupid
All with good time honey

I don't know anything about an attack; last I saw you were being called Top Tier and a nice person to be around!

Given this picture, I wouldn't mind being underneath as you attack, and take me POW. Originally Posted by tuckahoe
Hey Tuck. Long time so see. Lol Thanks
Fuck it, I am coming to Arkansas!!!! Originally Posted by Just a normal guy
Should I make dinner?
Luscious babydoll! come up to NWA sometime soon. Originally Posted by bigdaddyar
Oh honey,if I could I would. Sadly it'll be a bit before I travel again. Especially with this newest attack against me.

Smh what kind of provider contacts your recent reviewers and claims you're a cat killer?

It's very sad tbh
Oh my! Gorgeous! Originally Posted by Ruston
Thank you Ruston
I absolutely LOVE a natural Red Head!!! Sucky sucky-Boom Boom!!
I absolutely LOVE a natural Red Head!!! Sucky sucky-Boom Boom!! Originally Posted by farmncityboy
Well I'm all natural all the time
If this Attack, Threat or Targeting happened on Eccie, RTM the Message(s) so Staff can determine what can/should be done in this matter.

Additionally, As a Reminder to the Members, please review the following Staff Instructions Guidelines
The following is not permitted on the site:

Insulting Others
Targeting other members for attacks
Harassing other members, groups of members, class of members, etc
Disrespecting other members on the site
General rudeness toward other members on the site
#7 - Threats of violence or physical harm will not be tolerated under any circumstances. There is no place for that on this board.
#16 - "Cyber Stalking" is a term that refers to the act of following another member around online. This may include persistent PMing of the other party, repeated ISOs about the other party, or excessive bumping of reviews or posting in threads about the other individual, whether it be positive or negative information posted. In any of these cases, whether staff deems that the behavior has crossed the line into cyber-stalking, or the "stalked" party complains to staff about the alleged behavior, staff will take the necessary steps to make it stop. Please avoid becoming involved in this type of conduct.