Saw in Wichita Kansas

She's so much more than a beautiful face. The body, the sexual experience was way beyond what I have hoped for. Will I be back, YES,I didn't want to leave. If I had to say one thing,don't miss a chance to see her
Oh thank you babe! I always have a good time with you! You’re gonna miss me when i leave on the next tour? i’ll be back soon!
Oh thank you babe! I always have a good time with you! You’re gonna miss me when i leave on the next tour? i’ll be back soon! Originally Posted by Lolaminajxxx
How do you know he’s talking about you when the op made this strange post and never mentioned your name? Is it a coincidence that it’s a brand new handle and you just happened to know? Or did you write the review and this post?
Babe, he was in my bedroom with my cock in his mouth when he wrote it. If i knew how to make multiple profiles to make fake reviews i would have done that in 2017 when i joined. I finally convinced one of these dudes to leave a review in the 20 years i’ve been doing this and that’s what u have to say. lol but it’s ok, do not have to believe me or him. But when you book me you will see how true it could be.
Echo
Babe, he was in my bedroom with my cock in his mouth when he wrote it. Originally Posted by Lolaminajxxx
Well this is something.
Well this is something. Originally Posted by ben dover
It was quite crass of me to say and do. So i would like to apologize to the gentleman i snapped at. He also made a post in the wichita area encounters section and put incorrect information in. I happy either way he made these reviews for me. After a long time in the business. and doing different aspects from
phone sex to content creation I am
now asking my regulars for reviews in hopes to drum up business. I’m not getting any younger and need to capitalize to my fullest extent the next couple of years. I love what I do and I do it well but all good things must come to an end. Either way, roll the dice,
take a gamble and check me out!
No need for you to apologize. Those things happen. It is difficult to get reviews on a board that is 95% male/female. You will find those reviews in this section now and then.
Your pics look good, so just work on keeping regular clients..