female orgasms

• DDNE
  • 04-13-2012, 05:06 PM
Ok, so its one of my "things". I absolutely love it when the girl I'm with "gets off". Nothing I can think of gets me more excited and pleased. Yeah, I know, I'm not giving roses for HER pleasure when it comes right down to it, but it sure does add to my pleasure and isnt that really what its all about? My question for the ladies is, would that increase or decrease the cost? And how many of you do get off, or fake it? (I know, I probably couldnt tell the difference, unless you're a squirter.)
DDNE
I would get out of the hobby if i could not get any O's. Hahaha...Just sounds sad....
As much as I LOVE to be pleased, its not about my pleasure, its about yours. If your pleasure is giving a lady the same attention as she gives you, it only makes the experience better in my eyes.

There's nothing hotter than a guy who goes down on me, makes me cum and then I tell him to 69 as I try to DT him because its getting me off even more.

I do appreciate the pleasure that my guys have given me.
I derive great pleasure from ensuring it isn't just about me and that the lady I am seeing gets some pleasure also. That is not always possible I guess especially if there is no connection between client and provider. I'm sure the ladies will say there are many things which contribute to a mutually satisfying time. I saw a provider recently and had great pleasure in satisfying her during our hour session and I didn't even get off myself but still left 100% satisfied.
The female orgasm is a moving target. Thus, the female orgasm does not exist.
I would get out of the hobby if i could not get any O's. Hahaha...Just sounds sad.... Originally Posted by Omahaolivia
Me too! BTW - I like your's too!
LEGIT.
I think it would be time to retire if I couldnt have at least a handful of O's. Yes it is all about your pleasure.. but im sensitive. If you can kiss... i will get wet and start the process of what leads up to a huge O.
I dont care if youre short, fat, bald, etc. Looks do not offect my O's. I get aroused when I know the man, or woman if i can get MsEthena naked, lets me know they are aroused.. their moans, their words... THAT gets me hot! Teasing you gets me hot.. hearing u beg for it.. is hot. When giving a BBBJ, and just teasing the top half.. feeling u squirm... and then u grabbing my head and FF me balls deep... YEA.. THAT will create an O for me!
Everyone who has met me can clearly state without a doubt that they can tell, that my Orgasms are for REAL!
I have had 2 bad encounters, ever. Both of them had body odor that even the shower could not rid them of.
Its all about respect and good hygiene... and I will admit.. if youre a quiet one..its hard for me to get aroused. Its not just about touch...the more of my senses that are stimulated.. the Larger the orgasm!
  • DDNE
  • 04-15-2012, 09:33 AM
I would get out of the hobby if i could not get any O's. Hahaha...Just sounds sad.... Originally Posted by Omahaolivia
Perhaps one of these days, Olivia.
Lacy,

Girl, I already told you that you're worth me getting in my car and driving to OKC just to get you naked.

You wear that lace blindfold, I'll tease and please you properly.

Oh.....and glad you're safe from all that nasty weather.
Lacy,

Girl, I already told you that you're worth me getting in my car and driving to OKC just to get you naked.

You wear that lace blindfold, I'll tease and please you properly.

Oh.....and glad you're safe from all that nasty weather. Originally Posted by MsElena
Tried to go fix typo.. meant to say MsElena... it wouldnt let me. Glad u knew I was talking about you!!

Glad youre safe too... was worried about ya when I saw it was getting nasty there.

Heck.. Ill meet you halfway! I think youre the ONLY person Id let tie me up and have her way!! MMMMMMMMM the thought alone can create a Lacynami wave of wetness!!!
I think it would be time to retire if I couldnt have at least a handful of O's. Yes it is all about your pleasure.. but im sensitive. If you can kiss... i will get wet and start the process of what leads up to a huge O.
I dont care if youre short, fat, bald, etc. Looks do not offect my O's. I get aroused when I know the man, or woman if i can get MsEthena naked, lets me know they are aroused.. their moans, their words... THAT gets me hot! Teasing you gets me hot.. hearing u beg for it.. is hot. When giving a BBBJ, and just teasing the top half.. feeling u squirm... and then u grabbing my head and FF me balls deep... YEA.. THAT will create an O for me!
Everyone who has met me can clearly state without a doubt that they can tell, that my Orgasms are for REAL!
I have had 2 bad encounters, ever. Both of them had body odor that even the shower could not rid them of.
Its all about respect and good hygiene... and I will admit.. if youre a quiet one..its hard for me to get aroused. Its not just about touch...the more of my senses that are stimulated.. the Larger the orgasm! Originally Posted by LusciousLacy
Damn Lacy when you cumming to O maha?
Or Lincoln, for that matter. Bring it, girl!

Damn Lacy when you cumming to O maha? Originally Posted by lenpet65
Or Lincoln, for that matter. Bring it, girl!

Originally Posted by Osolomio
The VERY sexy MsAlena is talking me into it........
Guys I'm trying my hardest to get her up here for you to enjoy and be nice to (I'm going to let y'all believe that cause I really want her for myself).

Maybe if I promise her many orgasms....toys....wine.....di nner and dessert. OMG I'm taking her out on a date.