My NCNS review

First off let me apologize for NCNSing anyone I did today..I shattered the screen on my phone first thing this morning and have not had anyway of calling anyone so no I did not NCNS anyone because I am picky or I am a bitch..It has been one of those days. Just ready my reviews they speak for themselves I am a greatly reviewed provider..So if I NCNSed you today please allow me to make it right.

Secondly one guy commented on that he pmed me twice and I never responsed ..that is a LIE...here is the last thing I heard from him was he wasnt going to be in town when I was and travel safely...so no i didnt ignore you...

Again I am sorry for today and I am open to make it right..I havent become a highly/greatly reviewed provider by NCNSing my clients.

xoxoxo
Keeki
Thanks for posting here, we sometimes forget in this day and age that cell phones break and can cause trouble. We definitely get spoiled with instant contact.

Hopefully those that had appointments can reschedule, and give you some more good reviews.
thank you yes I did end up seeing one and the other has rescheduled for tomorrow so all is well now
hey FrEaKyKeEkI

hope ya have a fun trip!
thanks Dallas I had a blast there..Hope you are doing good too..Miss ya!!