Happy Birthday MsElena

I looked and looked and could not find a Happy Birthday thread for MsElena in her own states section. Leave it to an Iowa boy to take care of things.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MSELENA.

Not only are you a world class provider you are a terrific lady and a great friend. I hope you had a fantastic birthday. Thank you for everything you have done for me personally and everything you have done on these boards to help educate and keep safe all of us horny bastards that hang around Eccie like it's an all girls school. When it comes to class, there are few that fall into the same league as you.

Happy Birthday Ms Elena

*Spank**Spank**Spank**Spank**S pank**Spank**Spank**Spank*
*Spank* *Spank*

Cripes my hand hurts now.
Happy Bday E! So now you're 29?
Just teasing...not asking...that would be rude. LOL
Ooooopsie. I am sorry I didn't get the ruf stuff cleared with you via email or phone call. Please forgive me.
  • DDNE
  • 05-02-2012, 04:06 PM
A very happy birthday Ms. Elena.
Happy Birthday Ms E! Hope you have a delightfully delicious day ;-)
A rousing GTHYLF from an islander.
Livn........you're way too sweet and your words truly touched me. Thank you so much, I just adore you. My DSM hobby husband.

BigH......yes, its the 5th anniv of my age 29.

Bair......Thank you again. I LOVE LOVE LOVE your avatar. I have that song on my Ipod. Sorry your hand hurts, I'll rub it for ya.

Len.....I had a fab day yesterday (my bday). Great dinner with the family.

3sides........What can I say? As much as you give me this bday wish, I have your other bday wish too.
I'm Mr green Christmas -- I'm Mr Sun
Happy birthday, E. I hope there were fireworks!

Holy Moses! Still climbing up to your sexual peak, young lady? My, my.

I realize it's a little bit late at this point, but Happy Birthday! Ms E
Hope it went well for you.
As to the subject of birthday spankings, with Ms E can we really be certain of who'd be giving and who'd be receiving said spankings
Woohoo!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

<Strips down and starts grinding on MsElena!>

Girl we have the same Bday month!!!
O.......Thank you. Climbing to a sexual peak? Hell, I hit that YEARS ago and I see no stopping in sight!!

PEACHFUZZ!!!!! Thank you sweetie. Spankings? Where? Who? When?

Oh my dear Lacy........each time I see your avatar I drool. We'll strip for each other. The best ladies are May babies!! Thank you doll!!
Happy belated birthday!!! One of these years we will have to get together for a glass of wine and introductions...