Amazed

I have only been actively hobbying for a couple of weeks now and I am amazed at the quality of the local providers. I have an older friend, in his 60's, that has been utilizing the local street walkers for many many years (longer than Ms Elena has been on this earth, and that is a long time). His stories of the hassles involved in his hobby experience are downright scarey at times.

Our local providers for me so far are amazing. No bullshit, very intelligent, beautiful and very professional at what they do. So thanks to all the ladies that have been nice enough to spend some quality time with an old, brokedown geezer but also to the wonderful ladies that I have been in contact with through this sight whom I have had the pleasure of getting to know a little.

Have fun Stormin' the Castle!
And we LOVE having you around.....and it is just going to get better!!
Oh OUCH!!

Just for that, you're getting me lobster instead of that damn happy meal mister.
I'm po Ms Elena.

Is there lobster in the Mighty Mo. We can go fishing instead of watching 'The Year Without a Santa Claus'
Oh darlin', you haven't met me yet......I don't fish. My idea of roughing it is a Super 8 motel.
Elena - Super8 is pretty rough...I always thought the Marriott was your idea of roughing it.

Agree with the sentiment of this thread - we're very fortunate to have such as wonderful group of local ladies!
you all are so sweet to each other!! I feel a naked group hug with some added groping!!
Oh how I would sooooooo naked hug you......among other things.

>sigh<
Something else that I find a little odd but happy that it is the case is:

The ladies that I have met have supplied me with names of other providers in the area that I may like to sample. Not the backstabbing and jealousy you might see at a gentleman's club.

So, thanks again you wonderful womens. I am just being nice so I can get into your pants.
Wow. You guys are awesome.

Ladies, i feel a bit selfish in thinking it, but I and my tiny buddy would so want to be in the middle of that gropy naked huggy thing y'all got goin' on.