How many of you take the time to .....

Hey guys and gals Im curious about something.

How many of you actually read beyound the OPs post on a thread ?

I try to read it all so that i dont give info that has already been given or whatever but I always notice a few that you can tell that all they read was the OP opening post and nothing more.

When you write a thread does it bother you after a while that you can tell nobody is fully reading what eles has been said which might help write a better post to follow the ones before?
I was thinking about starting my own sex shop that served dildos and coffee- maybe at night I could have a lingerie and wine VIP room. What do you think?
It works better when you keep the original thread to one idea and one sentence. That would be especially true if taint is involved, taint distracts the fucktards.
I usually try to read all posts within the thread, but I am guilty of losing interest in everyone else's posts and going straight to putting my own response in. This usually only happens when the other posts have drifted so far away from the original topic the OP posted or it has just been a name calling session or rant.
  • jan-w
  • 03-16-2013, 12:52 PM
I read some posts but if I post something myself, that usually finishes my interest in a thread. I don't care what people post after me. If a thread goes too long, it get's boring.
I read some posts but if I post something myself, that usually finishes my interest in a thread. I don't care what people post after me. If a thread goes too long, it get's boring. Originally Posted by jan-w
+1
You expect us to be able to read???? Isn't fucking like stallions enough?
Depends on the topic. I don't even open 80 - 90% of the posts. But if the topic is interesting enough, I'll usually at least scan the replies, unless there are more than two pages of them. Shorter than two pages, probably 2/3 I scan, 1/3 I actually read. A few folks, if I see an avatar of a particularly good commentator, I'll stop scanning and read his or her comments (even when otherwise scanning).
I read until I get to Pyramider's taint post. I figure it has run it's course by then.
I don't know man., If you really want to go to France, visit in the spring., Much better weather.
Sometimes, I wish this was more like twitter, some posts run in circles and take 40 sentences, make them one huge run on sentence, and I need translation..... I wanna yell.... "spit it out johhny!"
Just wanted too say hey Babe. Miss you Kaci.
If a thread goes too long, it get's boring. Originally Posted by jan-w
Incredibly boring.

But not this one. So far it is pretty funny.

Torito

It's time to go to Paris.
I get bored sometimes unless people are getting into it then it is pretty funny lol ..
Incredibly boring.

But not this one. So far it is pretty funny.

Torito

It's time to go to Paris. Originally Posted by Torito
This thread has gone south, moderators please shut it down before
it gets any further out of hand.